Windows 10: How to remove PIN

Discus and support How to remove PIN in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Just installed W10. How do I fix it so when I turn computer on, I don't have to enter a PIN number? 106707 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xb101353, Mar 24, 2018.

1. xb101353 Win User

How to remove PIN

Just installed W10. How do I fix it so when I turn computer on, I don't have to enter a PIN number?

:)

xb101353, Mar 24, 2018

2. 1020 pin code

Remove the SIM, if there is no PIN asked then the PIN is for the SIM, else someone/how a device PIN was set.

Paul van der Heu, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Change password to pin

My laptop was setup to sign in with a pin not a password. It changed and now I want to remove the password, but it does not allow the remove option. I have the remove option for the pin, but I don't sign in with a the pin. How do I fix this?

LatterRain10, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to remove PIN

Brink, Mar 24, 2018
  5. xb101353 Win User
    Thanks, but I don't know my Microsoft password

xb101353, Mar 24, 2018
  6. mrgeek Win User

When you set it up, whether MS or Local, you needed a password first, to set up a PIN.

mrgeek, Mar 24, 2018
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to remove PIN

1. How to remove PIN - Similar Threads - remove PIN

2. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  3. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  4. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?: This should be simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove the PIN/password prompt that appears when I start my computer. I've read several other Microsoft advisories, and tried them all - to no avail. In fact, my efforts have made things worse. At this...
  6. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?: This should be simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove the PIN/password prompt that appears when I start my computer. I've read several other Microsoft advisories, and tried them all - to no avail. In fact, my efforts have made things worse. At this...
  7. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can i remove the 6 digit pin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove the 6 digit pin.: One day i booted up my pc and it said i need to change my pin to 6 digits, the previous day i had logged into my school account in the Microsoft 365 app, i disconnected the account from School and Work thing but i still cant change the pin back....
  9. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  10. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...