Windows 10: How to Remove Pre Login Image?

Discus and support How to Remove Pre Login Image? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the latest Windows 10 update an image with the time and date on it now inserts itself before the login screen. There is no way to get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheContentBloke, Aug 5, 2016.

1. How to Remove Pre Login Image?

After the latest Windows 10 update an image with the time and date on it now inserts itself before the login screen. There is no way to get to the login screen without clicking on the image. How do I remove this darn nuisance?

:)

TheContentBloke, Aug 5, 2016

2. How to remove pre installed apps?

ARE BHAI APP NA NOKIA BROSER JISSE NET USE KAR TA HAI USSE UPDATE KAR 800KB KHALI HO JAEGA.........

ArghyaChakraborty55, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    How to remove pre installed apps?

Does this help?

Abi99 (2), Aug 5, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to Remove Pre Login Image?

Hello TheContentBloke, *Smile

This would be the lock screen. The tutorial below can show you a few options on how to disable it depending on what edition you have install. Most likely, you'll need to use OPTION THREE, but it will not affect the lock screen at startup.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 5, 2016
  5. Thanks for the fix, mate.

TheContentBloke, Aug 6, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to Remove Pre Login Image?

1. How to Remove Pre Login Image? - Similar Threads - Remove Pre Login

2. How do I stop one of my images appearing on the pre-login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop one of my images appearing on the pre-login screen: I have been importing some scanned photos to my PC, and now one of them appears as the pre-login image, which I do not want! How do I stop this happening?...
  3. How do I stop one of my images appearing on the pre-login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop one of my images appearing on the pre-login screen: I have been importing some scanned photos to my PC, and now one of them appears as the pre-login image, which I do not want! How do I stop this happening?...
  4. How do I stop one of my images appearing on the pre-login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can you bypass the pre-login screen

How can you bypass the pre-login screen: I hate that screen (pretty as it is) because it is often non-responsive to clicks. I have click in its center get to the login screen. I am fine to have login because my wife shares the computer so she might want to get to her login. How to start with the login screen? 172913
  6. How to disable the pre-login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable the pre-login screen?: I want to disable the pre-login screen, the screen that appears "before" entering your password. I think it is a waste of time to click away that screen every single time. Please note that I am talking about the useless screen displaying an image before the screen you type in...
  7. Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request?: I'm working on a bit of older machine laptops who could use a windows 10 installation, (For no other reason, than the Request of My Employee.) These specific Laptops are ones that have Circulated Around 2004 and earlier, 32-bit, and hardly run anything more than 2.5 GB of...
  8. Pre-login screen images in Win 10

Pre-login screen images in Win 10: Anyone know where they are? 67715
  9. Disable Pre-Login picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Pre-Login picture: Win 10 pro, latest updates Hi, My machine has no password prompt at startup. Ive eliminated the pretty picture page at boot and would like do the same at sign in/out. In fact, since I am the only user, id like to bypass the sign-in page as well, including at startup...
  10. Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box: Hi, Win 10 x64 1703 Build 15063.413 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box. I am not sure whether this started with the 1703 update but it seem like it did around that time anyway. When I cold boot I get to the image with the large date etc....