Windows 10: How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

Discus and support How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ctctc, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ctctc Win User

How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

How do I remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find?

:)

ctctc, Jul 18, 2018

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 18, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 18, 2018
  4. How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

1. How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find - Similar Threads - remove programs apps

2. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  3. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  4. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  5. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  6. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

7. Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry: Hi,I have a program that is listed inside "Apps & features" but when I try to uninstall it I get the error that "Windows cannot find...". So I tried to go into registry/Uninstall and remove it from there, but it isn't there. I tried to search with Find by name, and by date,...
  8. Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry

Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry: Hi,I have a program that is listed inside "Apps & features" but when I try to uninstall it I get the error that "Windows cannot find...". So I tried to go into registry/Uninstall and remove it from there, but it isn't there. I tried to search with Find by name, and by date,...
  9. Program listed in "Apps & features" but can't uninstall or find in registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cannot Find Program to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Program to Uninstall: Hello, I tried to install Encyclopedia Britannica from a DVD, but it appeared to stall, so I stopped the installation. When I tried to reinstall it, a message popped up and said it could not continue with the installation until I removed the previous installation, which I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps and features cannot uninstall

2. uninstall app pc cannot find

3. apps and features cannot find program

4. Hello Im trying to uninstall a program,
  5. apps & features connot uninstall,
  6. apps and features windows cannot find