Windows 10: How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen

Discus and support How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, How do I remove the "Tap and say" feature from the Lock Screen? It would be useful on a tablet or something, yet this is my Desktop Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Aug 16, 2016.

1. pepanee Win User

How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen

Hello,
    How do I remove the "Tap and say" feature from the Lock Screen? It would be useful on a tablet or something, yet this is my Desktop Computer and prefer the Lock Screen to be very minimal with just wallpaper images, the time & the date.

Thanks

How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen [​IMG]

:)

pepanee, Aug 16, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 16, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Aug 16, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You would need to go into the System Settings screen.

bro67, Aug 16, 2016
  5. pepanee Win User
    How do I get there and what do I need to do there?

pepanee, Aug 16, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 16, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    Awesome! I found that setting.

Thank you so much Brink! Good to see you here at the Ten Forums (I remember seeing you and finding you very helpful back at the eight forums).

=)

pepanee, Aug 16, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

You're most welcome. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Aug 16, 2016
  9. jharpj Win User
    Turning off: "Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen" did not work for me. Do you have another suggestion?

jharpj, Mar 4, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello jharpj, *Smile

Please go ahead and create a new thread with more details about your issue to see what we can do to help.

Brink, Mar 4, 2017
  11. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Remove Tap Lock

2. how to deactivate/remove screen lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to deactivate/remove screen lock: I have Windows 11 Home. I am frustrated with the Screen Lock function. It activates at 1 minute and using the settings program to adjust the timing does not work. Also, all of my attempts to deactivate and/or remove the screen lock function using instructions found in Bing...
  3. Removing Password from Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Password from Lock Screen: Whenever i open my laptop i always have to sign in to my microsoft account. Even whenever i turn off the sleep mode i have to sign in and type my password. I want to turn off the password option.I am using windows 11....
  4. Removing Password from Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Password from Lock Screen: Whenever i open my laptop i always have to sign in to my microsoft account. Even whenever i turn off the sleep mode i have to sign in and type my password. I want to turn off the password option.I am using windows 11....
  5. Removing "Sleep" from the lock screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing "Sleep" from the lock screen: Hi, I want to remove the "Sleep" option from the Windows 10 lock screen. I found GPO items to be able to remove it form the start menu, but I now want to also remove it from the lock screen. Am I missing something? Or is it truly not there? I've got a range of Windows...
  6. How to remove suggestions from lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove suggestions from lock screen: Whenever I open up my PC, I always get to see these tips from windows spotlight. Is there any way I could clean up this clutter? submitted by /u/AhmedKuttySpeaking [link] [comments]...
  7. How to remove last name from lock screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove last name from lock screen?: So, the thing is that I want to change my user name on windows 10 lock screen. It is presently showing as "Sai Nikxith" and I want to change it as just "Sai" or just "Nikxith". I dont want my full name to be displayed on my lock screen. I tried to change it microsoft website...
  8. Remove advertising from lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...
  9. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-remove-date-and-clock-from-lock-screen-of/3db49a8f-b169-47d6-93a6-6d6b51af3cfe
  10. Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working. 10113

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tap and say on windows 10

2. remove tap and say from startup

3. Remove tap and say

4. my phone lock stucked at tap and say something,
  5. Remove tap and play on lock screen,
  6. get rid of tap and say,
  7. how to remove taps on windows start screen,
  8. how to remove tap and say,
  9. how to remove tap and say from lock screen,
  10. Tap and say,
  11. how to disable tap and say,