Windows 10: How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632

Discus and support How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Open many files while I am using my computer. The result is that that when I open the "File Folder" it shows the "Recent Files" on the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tully, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Tully Win User

How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632

I Open many files while I am using my computer.

The result is that that when I open the "File Folder" it shows the "Recent Files" on the monitor full of "Recent Files"!

How do I remove this feature!

Thanks

:)

Tully, Sep 15, 2017

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Sep 15, 2017
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632 :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632 :(

sharanukumar, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Eagle51, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

1. How to remove the "Recent Files" feature in Win 10 Insider Build 1632 - Similar Threads - remove Recent Files

2. Temporary files removal in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Temporary files removal in Win 10?: Hello, please someone confirm how long normally does the highlighted task (image below) takes? This has been going on for over 90 mins at my end now *really Any easy way to get this done as in directly going to the specific folder and delete the contents? [img] 134903
  3. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

in Windows 10 News
    Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build: Hello Skype Insiders! We heard your feedback and have taken a step back to simplify Skype. With this approach you'll see that we've removed the Highlights feature. We now have very focused navigation with Chats, Calls, and Contacts, making it even easier for you to engage...
  4. How To Disable Recent Files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Disable Recent Files?: Hello. How to disable that? When i open something (folder, files, pictures, etc....) it's automatic added to the recent files. And i saw everytime when i right click folder icon at taskbar. Any1 know the solutions? Thanks. Edit: After the updated 10586. I disabled...
  5. how to remove lock in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove lock in win 10: i want to remove lock screen to start laptop without password 66240
  6. Win 10 update to build 10586.318: lost recent Word file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 update to build 10586.318: lost recent Word file: Our desktop PC updated itself overnight and rebooted. A Word 2013 file that was open seems to have reverted to a version that is four days old. My wife has been working on it every day and swears blind she was saving it frequently. If so, it seems to have restored an old...
  7. Recent Items: How to remove them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Items: How to remove them?: Hi all, I've got some sensitive personal material on my PC that are in .DOC files. I just wanted to know how I can remove this "Recent items" feature so that my .DOC files do not appear. Thank you for any help! 74255
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Upgrades and Recent Changes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Upgrades and Recent Changes: “It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg.” – C.S. Lewis In June of this year we held a...
  9. Lots of new features in upcoming Windows 10 Insider builds

in Windows 10 News
    Lots of new features in upcoming Windows 10 Insider builds: It may soon be an extra exciting time to be a Windows Insider. Twitter user and Microsoft leaker @tfwboredom, otherwise known as “Core” has tweeted out some upcoming features which will be heading to new Windows Insider builds. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date While...
  10. Missing recent files created in win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing recent files created in win 10: I recently ran into an issue with windows 10 and had to revert to the windows 7 build. In doing so all of my recent files have disappeared. I think the files are hidden somewhere because the used space on my hard drive has remained the same. I've also tried an undelete...