Windows 10: How to remove unwanted attchment files

Discus and support How to remove unwanted attchment files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way to remove unwanted attachments uploaded for posts. Any thoughts? *Rolleyes 6532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mustang, May 31, 2015.

1. Mustang Win User

How to remove unwanted attchment files

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way to remove unwanted attachments uploaded for posts.

Any thoughts? *Rolleyes

:)

Mustang, May 31, 2015

2. Paste image in body of email Windows 10

paste to the body of mail, not as a attchment

CarlAltiero, May 31, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, May 31, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

hello, up top of this page right side , click on UserCP. then on the left hand side of page scroll down to Miscellaneous/ attachments ,check off the ones you want to remove , good luck

caperjack, May 31, 2015
  5. Mustang Win User
    Thanks heaps caperjack. Would have taken me forever to find that! Cheers M *Thumbs

Mustang, May 31, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    your welcome

caperjack, May 31, 2015
  7. probably too late ... but removing the 'unwanted' attachments also removes the attachment in your post (I think)

Slartybart, Jun 1, 2015
  8. caperjack Win User

it sure does

caperjack, Jun 1, 2015
  9. Mustang Win User
    @Slartybart

Yes I thought it would too, but I wanted to upgrade 2 original pics I had in my post, and I thought that by uploading new pics with the same names as the ones I wanted to remove, it would auto replace the originals, but instead I ended up with 4 pics.

Anyway, all good now. Cheers *Thumbs

Mustang, Jun 1, 2015
  10. That would be nice, but .....

The attachment management on TenForums confused me too - you don't know how many posts I screwed up doing the exact same thing. I actually like the way it works - you can just grab an image already uploaded, drop it in the active pane and place it inline on a new post - you don't have to upload it again or store it in an album. Very handy ... once you figure it out, which I'm still figuring out *Wink

How to remove unwanted attchment files [​IMG]

Slartybart, Jun 1, 2015
  11. Mustang Win User
    Me too. I ended up with two lots of two folders with the same name, and finally twigged the two in the active pane needed to be kept, and deleted the other two.

You're right, it is a great system. *Cool

Mustang, Jun 2, 2015
  12. elbmek Win User
    such a nice boy *092

elbmek, Jun 2, 2015
  13. caperjack Win User

*Tongue
    elbmek;248890]such a nice boy *092

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove unwanted attchment files - Similar Threads - remove unwanted attchment

2. Removing unwanted .wav file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing unwanted .wav file properties: I went on line and asked how, the answers are all the same but don't apply somehow... again.I recently bought a car with a CD player and decided to burn a custom CD for it. What can I say... I'm old.I followed all the instructions.Here's the problem, when I drag and drop a...
  3. Removing unwanted .wav file properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing unwanted .wav file properties: I went on line and asked how, the answers are all the same but don't apply somehow... again.I recently bought a car with a CD player and decided to burn a custom CD for it. What can I say... I'm old.I followed all the instructions.Here's the problem, when I drag and drop a...
  4. Removing unwanted .wav file properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  6. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  7. How to remove unwanted app

8. How to Remove Unwanted Menu Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Unwanted Menu Items: I have 30 laptops we use in our school environment. I want to reduce the visual distractions for the student on the Start menu. I have been looking for a way to remove "Settings" and "Windows Security" from the User Menu. These are not located in the two places that I know...
  9. How to remove unwanted input languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove unwanted input languages: Hello, can anybody instruct me how to remove the VIE and ENG US input in the taskbar? They just appeared automatically there even I don't have them in my settings. [ATTACH]...
  10. How to remove unwanted network connection?

How to remove unwanted network connection?: Why delete button become grey color? May I know how to delete so many unwanted network connection. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-unwanted-network-connection/4d9d2f95-a350-44dc-8021-c3ff8d396bc6