Windows 10: How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

Discus and support How to remove unwanted user account folders.\ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Apr 2, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It doesn't show up in Control Panel/User Accounts so I can't remove it via that route and if I try do deleteit from C:/Users by right clicking the delete I can't do it. I've tried using the built in Administrator account but that didn't work either.

Can someone tell me how I can rid my self of the unwanted folder?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

What is it?

Mystere, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Dude Win User
  4. JJG10 Win User

JJG10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove unwanted user account folders.\ - Similar Threads - remove unwanted user

2. How to remove a user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  3. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  4. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing unwanted folders or programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing unwanted folders or programs: How do I remove a program or folder I no longer want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-unwanted-folders-or-programs/34be2cf4-1af7-4a4f-80ba-b2e14116c168
  6. How do I remove an unwanted user created by Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove an unwanted user created by Windows: I have been running Windows with a single user ID – the one on top with the photo in the bottom left hand corner of the attached screenshot. A couple of days ago, the user below it randomly appeared. Same name, no photo. Windows now tries to log in with this id by default...
  7. Removal of unwanted folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of unwanted folders: Removal of unwanted folders One of my setups has recently fallen victim to some misbehaving software that had undesirable contents installed on the D drive which is used for personal data. "Apps and features" was able to remove these, but attempts to delete the folders left...
  8. unwanted user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted user account: hi there is an unwanted user account in my windows 10 that i don't know how it's created. when i delete this user account and restart my laptop that account is created itself. The account has an unusual name: khrgrenqjxsx. i think it should be a virus or malware. How...
  9. Unable to remove unwanted user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to remove unwanted user profile: My son has an old user profile he needs to delete, when he tries to do this he gets a message saying some user files may be left.....sorry it's a bit vague, but he tells me it will not let him delete it. is there an alternative method please thanks 88053
  10. Homegroup has unwanted, unshared Folders - How to remove?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup has unwanted, unshared Folders - How to remove?: Although not shared with other PC's in the Homegroup, one PC's Downloads and Desktop folders have curiously shown up in the Homegroup with no apparent way to remove them including leaving the Homegroup and rejoining. The PC in question is running a fully updated Win 10 Pro....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwanted accounts in users folder

2. how to delete unwanted user account folder from windows