Windows 10: How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

Discus and support How to remove unwanted user account folders.\ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Apr 2, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It doesn't show up in Control Panel/User Accounts so I can't remove it via that route and if I try do deleteit from C:/Users by right clicking the delete I can't do it. I've tried using the built in Administrator account but that didn't work either.

Can someone tell me how I can rid my self of the unwanted folder?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

What is it?

Mystere, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Dude Win User
  4. JJG10 Win User

JJG10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove unwanted user account folders.\ - Similar Threads - remove unwanted user

2. Unwanted new User Account created by OS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unwanted new User Account created by OS: Hi, recently on my Windows 10 home I got an blue page error with fault_in_non_paged error and when it booted again I looked for the support to avoid the future similar error as it was 5th time I got such an error abruptly so the support page of HP asked me to press power...
  3. How to remove the User Account Control from user's machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove the User Account Control from user's machine: Hi, I have just set up a new user here in the office and configured her laptop with all the software access she requires. I've also set her up on the local domain and she has an account. I have made sure she has Administrator rights. Anyway as I worked through her laptop...
  4. How to remove unwanted network connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove unwanted network connection?: Why delete button become grey color? May I know how to delete so many unwanted network connection. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-unwanted-network-connection/4d9d2f95-a350-44dc-8021-c3ff8d396bc6
  5. Removing unused user accounts

Removing unused user accounts: I created an extra account on my computer to help solve a Windows 10 problem, on the advice of someone at MS or in the MS Community. The problem is gone, but the extra account remains. We didn't discuss how to delete the account, but it appears in File Manager but not under...
  6. unwanted user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted user account: hi there is an unwanted user account in my windows 10 that i don't know how it's created. when i delete this user account and restart my laptop that account is created itself. The account has an unusual name: khrgrenqjxsx. i think it should be a virus or malware. How...
  7. Unable to remove unwanted user profile

Unable to remove unwanted user profile: My son has an old user profile he needs to delete, when he tries to do this he gets a message saying some user files may be left.....sorry it's a bit vague, but he tells me it will not let him delete it. is there an alternative method please thanks 88053
  8. User accounts and folders

User accounts and folders: I am wondering whats the best owner account to use on user folders. Currently it was either system or unknown. I have been having trouble with a game not saving every time I saved which is why I thought of this. However I have now changed the owner on each user folder...
  9. Homegroup has unwanted, unshared Folders - How to remove?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup has unwanted, unshared Folders - How to remove?: Although not shared with other PC's in the Homegroup, one PC's Downloads and Desktop folders have curiously shown up in the Homegroup with no apparent way to remove them including leaving the Homegroup and rejoining. The PC in question is running a fully updated Win 10 Pro....
  10. How to remove unwanted attchment files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove unwanted attchment files: Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way to remove unwanted attachments uploaded for posts. Any thoughts? *Rolleyes 6532

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwanted accounts in users folder

2. how to delete unwanted user account folder from windows