Windows 10: How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

Discus and support How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by phaedruspress, Feb 21, 2018.

1. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the custom background picture I am using and I want to get rid of it. A Google search came up with lots of info but the first article I am citing is from 2015 and I wanted to check if in fact the prevailing wisdom around here is this 2 year old article still the best way to get rid of it. The second link is just a generic Google search. TIA.

https://www.top-password.com/blog/ch...re-in-windows/

https://www.google.com/search?ei=RNG....0.dQDQLw1ARZ0

How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Feb 21, 2018
  2. E for Excel, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 21, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

dalchina, Feb 21, 2018
Thema:

How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

1. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove User Account

2. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...: I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated...
  3. How to remove windows account picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove windows account picture: Somehow my Windows account was associated with Microsoft account and now it is showing a picture that I don't want.I switched back to local windows account, but local windows account still showing Microsoft account picture.I followed below steps to no avail:Change your...
  4. How to remove default Windows 10 Sign in User Account picture

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove default Windows 10 Sign in User Account picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the computer boots, and you get to the login screen, The user image with name is displayed. The image is one you have uploaded in User account picture or the profile picture connected with your Microsoft account. In this [...] This post How to remove...
  5. Remove user account picture on lock-screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account picture on lock-screen.: I recently updated to Version 1903 and the usual tactics to get rid of the user account picture or default logo on the lock-screen are not working. This is what I want to remove to the left of the red arrow: [img] I used the methods successfully outlined in this thread...
  6. Remove User Account Picture Followup Question

Remove User Account Picture Followup Question: There seems to be very little activity in the Customization forum so I am posting here hoping not to get admonished : ) I tried this method outlined here last year with out any success (1703) though that was before @Ten Forward 's comments. Has anyone tried this lately...
  7. Remove User Account Picture Followup Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove User Account Picture Followup Question: There seems to be very little activity in the Customization forum so I am posting here hoping not to get admonished : ) I tried this method outlined here last year with out any success (1703) though that was before @Ten Forward 's comments. Has anyone tried this lately...
  8. Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 A user's sign-in screen by default in Windows 10. This tutorial will show you how to remove the user account picture on the sign-in...
  9. Remove User Account Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  10. Remove User Account Picture "Placeholder" in Windows 10 1709

Remove User Account Picture "Placeholder" in Windows 10 1709: Just to be clear I do not want to remove or change or substitute a picture. I don't have one there. I want to remove entirely the generic "picture" or placeholder where your picture goes.This is what I see when I log in above my name: Imgur I want it to look like the...