Windows 10: how to reorder disks

Discus and support how to reorder disks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Disk Management I see that drive C (system) in on disk 3. How can I reorder disks so that C will be on disk 1? Is it by changing sockets on board?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zivshosh, May 6, 2018.

1. zivshosh Win User

how to reorder disks

In Disk Management I see that drive C (system) in on disk 3.
    How can I reorder disks so that C will be on disk 1?
    Is it by changing sockets on board? how? or thru the Bios?
    I have Gigabyte Z87 motherboard
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, May 6, 2018
Thema:

how to reorder disks

1. how to reorder disks - Similar Threads - reorder disks

2. Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC: HiI have mapped a drive BTHUB6DX that is connected to my BT router with i use for backups. It has appeared at the top of the list on the This PC list, above all the other drives including the C drive.How can I get this drive to be at the bottom of the list as I very rarely...
  3. Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC: HiI have mapped a drive BTHUB6DX that is connected to my BT router with i use for backups. It has appeared at the top of the list on the This PC list, above all the other drives including the C drive.How can I get this drive to be at the bottom of the list as I very rarely...
  4. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  5. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  6. Sign-in options reordering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  7. Sign-in options reordering

Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  8. How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11: Hi everyone,Is there a way to change the order of the list of audio output devices listed when click on the system tray speaker icon - Speakerie, being like thisthks in advanceImaOiar...
  9. How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11

How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11: Hi everyone,Is there a way to change the order of the list of audio output devices listed when click on the system tray speaker icon - Speakerie, being like thisthks in advanceImaOiar...
  10. Trying to reorder my disk C - Reallocate space and recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to reorder my disk C - Reallocate space and recovery partitions: Hi community, I'm here because I have a disk space problem I can't solve and I'd like to get some help. My C disk, a solid-state drive, has 5 partitions, the first one being an EFI Partition, second one as Windows booting and primary partition, third one as a recovery...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reorder disk