Windows 10: How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?

Discus and support How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; You're most welcome. *Smile Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?

You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018

2. When I use Chrome's bookmark manager to import a bookmark file from Firefox (bookmarks.html) into Chrome, the bookmarks are put in a folder instead of replacing the existing bookmark set. How can I make the imported bookmarks replace the original Chrome set?

:)

stanhilliard, Apr 27, 2018
  3. I have 37,942 bookmarks - How do you transfer them from CHow to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox? :Drive to edge ????

The transfer used to be automatic with IE.

But not with edge.

The only info Microsoft is offering is how to transfer bookmarks from Firefox and/or Chrome. And that's not enough info for people to make the transfer - Microsoft should know better.

It makes no sense, because millions of people store their bookmarks in the Favorites folder found on the CHow to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox? :Drive, as opposed to storing them on Firefox or Chrome.

Also, some of those same people keep, and guard, said bookmarks on EHD's (external hard drives).

Paula.Nurse, Apr 27, 2018
  4. How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 27, 2018
  6. Thanks Brink, That worked *Smile

stanhilliard, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?

1. How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox? - Similar Threads - replace bookmarks Chrome

2. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  3. Firefox Bookmark Search

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmark Search: When I open up the bookmark manager, and do a search, how can I tell which folder the bookmark is in? 157783
  4. I am having the same bookmark problems in BOTH Chrome and Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    I am having the same bookmark problems in BOTH Chrome and Firefox.: I have had bookmark problems in Chrome - bookmarks and bookmark folders duplicating themselves many times and reappearing after being deleted. This was so frustrating and after searching forums could not find a solution that corrected the problem. Out of frustration switched...
  5. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  6. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  7. How to alphabetize flies in Chrome bookmarks.

in Browsers and Email
    How to alphabetize flies in Chrome bookmarks.: Is there a way to alphabetize files inside Chrome Bookmarks (imported from FF). In FF there was a "Views" option and then you could alphabetize the files. I don't see anything like that in Chrome. 83370
  8. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...
  9. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  10. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...