Windows 10: How to replace synced theme of an account?

Discus and support How to replace synced theme of an account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my PC to windows 10, and change my theme (windows color and desktop background image) to a new one. But after a while, it auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrBaPhong, Aug 8, 2015.

1. TrBaPhong Win User

How to replace synced theme of an account?

I recently upgraded my PC to windows 10, and change my theme (windows color and desktop background image) to a new one. But after a while, it auto change back to the theme on Windows 8.1. What I want is use the new theme for all of my devices, please help.

:)

TrBaPhong, Aug 8, 2015

2. Desktop Theme is deleted but KEEPS COMING BACK and becomes default THEME!

Which theme are you deleting, and how exactly are you doing this? Did you clear the Recycle Bin after deleting the theme? Is it a downloaded theme or one of Win10's default themes? Which theme did you select to replace this deleted theme? Are you saying
    a theme deleted even from the Recycle Bin somehow got undeleted and came back and replaced the other one you had set in its place? If so, are you logged in using a Microsoft Account? Is any other device using the same account and that same theme which keeps
    returning, probably due to your sync settings?

RobertJWin, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Tonay92 Win User
    Grey themes on the 5530 after software update

I have a black 5530 with a nice red stripe but after the recent software update the red themes have been replaced by grey ones. The phone's colours and theme colours are now out of sync and makes it look awful. Does any1 know how I can get the red themes
    back, I've searched high and low and still no luck

Tonay92, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015
  5. TrBaPhong Win User
    Thanks Cliff S for answering me.

But I do not want to turn off sync setting feature, I want sync up all other devices to my new theme.

TrBaPhong, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Then just turn the one off you don't want syncing with the others.

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015
  7. This happened to me too. It was syncing the theme I had first. I wanted my current theme synced instead, so I unchecked the theme syncing on all. Then turned it on on the one I wanted. Then on the others, and it synced the correct one.

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 8, 2015
  8. sn00ker Win User

This also might help you as well . 3rd party themes . You need to change Picture to Slideshow
    Start , Settings , Personalization , Background ( Slideshow ) , Choose an albums for your Slideshow , Change picture every >>> ?
    Or right click the desktop and select personalize

sn00ker, Aug 8, 2015
  9. TrBaPhong Win User
    Don't know why but today it work well, not change back to old theme anymore. Thanks everyone

TrBaPhong, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to replace synced theme of an account? - Similar Threads - replace synced theme

2. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  3. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  4. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Syncing themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing themes: I have been able to sync my clipboard to 2 devices but I unable to sync themes like background colours. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes/b9a4f6e8-94eb-4d3c-a3f9-598a1cd33da5
  6. Theme keeps syncing

Theme keeps syncing: Hi guys! There's a problem with my Microsoft account and that's because the theme keeps syncing even though I told it not to sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-keeps-syncing/d51a30fb-7178-479c-aa14-18ea45fa7d1f
  7. "Synced Theme" question

"Synced Theme" question: After the update to the latest fall creators update on 2 of my machines I noticed my old synced theme on 2 machines lost its background. Looking at the theme in the personalization settings just showed it set to solid black so I right clicked and removed it incase there was...
  8. Synced Theme

Synced Theme: Have created a background, set a specific color to the taskbar, etc. When I check Windows 10 in VMware(!) (Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Personalization) I noticed a Synchronized Theme. The background indeed is the same as on my host-pc, however the...
  9. Themes not syncing backgrounds

Themes not syncing backgrounds: Hi, I have a theme on my desktop PC which obtains its backgrounds from a folder in My Documents. There are about 300 in there. I have no issues with the theme using all the backgrounds available. Until, that is, I switch on the sync theme option. Then the theme which...
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synced and sychronised theme