Windows 10: How to reply to a post

Discus and support How to reply to a post in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatsyScott001, Jul 16, 2018.

1. How to reply to a post

I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account.

The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.)

How can I post this reply?

:)

PatsyScott001, Jul 16, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 16, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 16, 2018
  4. How to reply to a post

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

gregyurkon, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

How to reply to a post

1. How to reply to a post - Similar Threads - reply post

2. ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024 I have downloaded and clicked on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024 I have downloaded and clicked on...: ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024I have downloaded and clicked on install.But i cant see it in drvice manager.How to make default....
  3. ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024 I have downloaded and clicked on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024 I have downloaded and clicked on...: ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024I have downloaded and clicked on install.But i cant see it in drvice manager.How to make default....
  4. ReplyIn reply to Ravi Chahar's post on February 6, 2024 I have downloaded and clicked on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. So I can't even reply to this new post: Windows 10 22h2 security update [KB5034441] fails...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I can't even reply to this new post: Windows 10 22h2 security update [KB5034441] fails...: Over 900 people wrote in response to the most recent update starting 3 days ago and now the thread is locked. Windows sucks! This update isn't even available in the Microsoft Update Catalogue for manual download!...
  6. So I can't even reply to this new post: Windows 10 22h2 security update [KB5034441] fails...

So I can't even reply to this new post: Windows 10 22h2 security update [KB5034441] fails...: Over 900 people wrote in response to the most recent update starting 3 days ago and now the thread is locked. Windows sucks! This update isn't even available in the Microsoft Update Catalogue for manual download!...
  7. So I can't even reply to this new post: Windows 10 22h2 security update [KB5034441] fails...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  9. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  10. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you