Windows 10: How to report map bug in windows 10

Discus and support How to report map bug in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While downloading offline maps I noticed that the map of Russia is placed in the list of European countries.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhayRajbhar, Jul 20, 2018.

1. How to report map bug in windows 10

While downloading offline maps I noticed that the map of Russia is placed in the list of European countries. How to report map bug in windows 10 cd02ab46-8182-4bf6-b06b-b98aee8b5cdd?upload=true.png

:)

AbhayRajbhar, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Plantje Win User

How can I report a bug in the Maps app?

I have found a bug in the Maps app. To cut a long story short: if one sets the language setting of a device (either Windows or Windows Mobile) to Dutch no search suggestions come up and a lot of streets are not found. If the language of the device is switched
    to ENG (US or UK doesn't differ) suggestions do come up and the streets are found. Please refer to Why is the maps app and Bing maps online so bad at giving results in the Netherlands?
    for the actual issue, how it was found and what the work around is.

How can I report this bug? I think people in the Netherlands should have the possibility to set their device and still use the Maps app.

Please DON'T try to "solve" the issue by asking me if I updated the devices or have me do a wsreset and all that sort of stuff. This issue is 100% reproducible and occurs on all Windows 10 devices.

Plantje, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  4. How to report map bug in windows 10

How to submit an official BUG report for Windows 10 ?

I submitted a Windows 10 issue in this community. It received one response from a support person at Microsoft but the suggestion did not fix the problem and there has been no follow-up since. I have documented the issue and feel like nobody at Microsoft
    cares about Windows 10 users reporting bugs. Is there ANY WAY to actually submit a bug report to Microsoft so that a support person is assigned to the issue to provide helpful suggestions and hopefully a final solution to the bug ?

Thanks,

Dave

DavidELindsay, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

How to report map bug in windows 10

1. How to report map bug in windows 10 - Similar Threads - report map bug

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  5. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  6. How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to report a bug to Windows Developers?: Hi, How and where can I report a bug to Windows Developers about Regedit.exe "export" feature, related to the creation of a malformed .reg file? Thanks....
  7. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  8. Report a bug

Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  9. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...
  10. how to report a bug?

how to report a bug?: I want to report a bug i just updated and the screen keep resizing from 480 220 to the native resolution of 1920 by 1080 I have a dell G5 SE laptop and this problem was temporarily solved by disabling AMD RadeonTM Graphics in device manager. can someone plz explain this. G5...