Windows 10: how to reset task view to default settings?

Discus and support how to reset task view to default settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my task view is changing to grid, how can i change it to default straight line again?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by isthika drawina putri, Aug 16, 2018.

1. how to reset task view to default settings?

my task view is changing to grid, how can i change it to default straight line again? how to reset task view to default settings? 0f7bf2d9-3cb7-4bbb-a54b-ec54856879f7?upload=true.png

:)

isthika drawina putri, Aug 16, 2018

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 16, 2018
  3. FAXA Win User
    Reseting monitor to default settings?

Is it possibel to reset the monitor to default settings?

My problem is that I accidently set the monitor to 100Hz, so it went black in windows. I can get into safe mode with no problems, but in normal mode the monitor stays black. Is it possible to set the Hz in safe mode? I can't access the NVIDIA control panel in safe mode, and the monitor properties say 'Use Defaults'.

Monitor model is: Dell D1226H.

Thanks

FAXA

4. how to reset task view to default settings?

How to reset Windows 10 settings to default?

Hi,

As per your concern, some settings on Windows 10 have default options. You can reset Windows 10 to its defaults app by following this steps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • On the left side, select Default app.

how to reset task view to default settings? ea3e6a93-7042-4c55-9b4e-a912780c3b97.png

• Under Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults, click Reset.
    Regarding your concern with default button on each setting, you have a great idea. We suggest that you share your comments on our Windows Feedback hub for us to improve our services. Simply type
    Windows Feedback on the Start menu.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

how to reset task view to default settings?

1. how to reset task view to default settings? - Similar Threads - reset task view

2. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  3. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  4. Setting Folder View Defaults

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Folder View Defaults: I despise Windows Explorer, because I set the view I want for EVERY folder to open in, then MS decides, seemingly arbitrarily, to open folders or display search results in other views.Is there any way to fix this other than going to Redmond and taking the MS programmer...
  5. Setting Folder View Defaults

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Folder View Defaults: I despise Windows Explorer, because I set the view I want for EVERY folder to open in, then MS decides, seemingly arbitrarily, to open folders or display search results in other views.Is there any way to fix this other than going to Redmond and taking the MS programmer...
  6. Setting Folder View Defaults

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to set default SEARCH view to DETAILS

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set default SEARCH view to DETAILS: I do many file/folder searches in my work and the search result view is always CONTENT. I would like my default search view to always be DETAIL? Windows 10 pro Any help for this would be appreciated. Thank you 163751
  8. Task View uses online software by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task View uses online software by default: Since a recent (9/2019) Windows update, Task View now opens files (that are stored both on OneDrive and on my hard disk) in the ONLINE version of the software (Word, Excel, PPoint …). Then I have to click a button, wait for the desktop software to start and to open the file,...
  9. How To Set A Default View Setting For A ".search-ms" Extension

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Set A Default View Setting For A ".search-ms" Extension: Hello, So I practically have most of my folders that contain all types of files set up for the Details view setting. (if you right click in a folder -> View -> Details) I set all those adjustments through the Folder Options window. Yet when I open a Saved Search File...
  10. Reset Folder View Settings to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Folder View Settings to Default in Windows 10: How to: Reset Folder View Settings to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset Folder View Settings to Default in Windows 10 In Windows, you can change the File Explorer window size, layout view of items in your folders to how you like. This tutorial will show you how to...