Windows 10: How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10

Discus and support How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, Yesterday, I mistakenly clicked on calculator and its size edited so I want to change it default size because its looking weird now. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Aug 9, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I mistakenly clicked on calculator and its size edited so I want to change it default size because its looking weird now. So, can anyone tell me how to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

jk22, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Don_3515 Win User

Widows 10 Calculator size got changed

Windows 10 calculator suddenly changed from normal size, portrait display to large size, landscape display covering about

one quarter of the screen. How can I reset the calculator to original size and portrait display?

Don H

OP - Widows 10 Calculator

Don_3515, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Cannot resize calculator

As I had previously mentioned, I could reduce the calculator size considerably, from the time I first used Windows 10 with my new laptop (1 year ago at least) until 2 days ago when I downloaded the updates. So if it´s by default, it is a new default, and
    a new design.

ElectronicFog, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Just click on a corner, hold the mouse button down and resize it by dragging.

Just noted when I launched the universal app calculator for the first time after the upgrade it appeared as big as the store. Odd.

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User
    I know how to resize but I want to change into exact same size as default.

jk22, Aug 9, 2016
  6. brummyfan Win User
    Once you resize it, it should stay the same when you restart the app. If it doesn't, try resizing and rebooting.

brummyfan, Aug 9, 2016
  7. jk22 Win User
    Its resizing correctly. But I want to restore the size as windows default.

jk22, Aug 9, 2016
  8. Josbeph Win User

Just maximise it or drag from the corners to get a custom size.

Josbeph, Aug 9, 2016
  9. jk22 Win User
    I know that but I want to do default size which comes by default.

jk22, Aug 9, 2016
  10. Josbeph Win User
    Well try what I said because it worked for me

Josbeph, Aug 9, 2016
  11. jk22 Win User
    Worked for me too but its custom size and I want it to be the default size which came when new windows 10 installed.

12. Josbeph Win User
    Ok.

Josbeph, Aug 9, 2016
  13. jk22 Win User

Do you know how to do that any idea ?

14. bfunke Win User
    How about settings, system, apps and features, calculator, advanced settings, reset app. Alternatively, you could always uninstall the app and then reinstall

bfunke, Aug 10, 2016
  15. jk22 Win User
    How to do that ?

Thema:

1. How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10 - Similar Threads - reset default size

2. DFS sizing calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  3. DFS sizing calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  4. how to change default task in calculator

how to change default task in calculator: [ATTACH]how to change programmer task to area so that when i right click on calculator app i can open area calculator easily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-task-in-calculator/62a19a57-6d38-4624-b016-6cdc0fd3c884
  5. Reset window size to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset window size to default: Hi, I have been using an AutoTiling program to organize the windows. It has put the windows of very strange sizes, and I wish I could reset this to default like when you use W10 for the first time. Is there an area where this configuration of window position and size is...
  6. How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have made some changes in the default white page in Microsoft Paint and you want to reset it to the default, then this […] This article How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  7. Registry editor reset window size to default

Registry editor reset window size to default: Hey guys! Was wondering, is their a way to reset the registry window size back to default? I stretched it and messed around with it was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks! 155790
  8. Reset program windows to their default size and location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset program windows to their default size and location: Hello, I am a big fan of old MS-DOS games and I use DOSBox a lot to play them. The problem is, DOSBox changes the screen resolution (naturally) and after I return back to Windows, the window of many programs are resized. Windows Explorer, Settings, etc run in a small...
  9. How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10: I know the question might sound a little wired but here is the issue I accidentally faced with my Windows 10 PC. You can follow the below instruction to replicate the same issues in your Windows 10 Environment. If you right click on the task-bar and select and of the...
  10. Reset Notepad Default Open Position and Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Notepad Default Open Position and Size in Windows 10: How to: Reset Notepad Default Open Position and Size in Windows 10 How to Reset Default Open Position and Size of Notepad in Windows 10 Notepad is a simple text editor included in Windows and a basic text-editing program which enables computer users to create documents....