Windows 10: how to resize taskbar

Discus and support how to resize taskbar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so a couple months back i updated windows 10, when the update was done my taskbar was bigger, now some applications are sized weirdly, some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by princess_vita, Aug 5, 2018.

1. how to resize taskbar

so a couple months back i updated windows 10, when the update was done my taskbar was bigger, now some applications are sized weirdly, some applications i cant resize even when they are windowed, so due to this update i cant even use some applications. when i updated i clicked "update and restart" if that helps, please help, this is becoming a nightmare

:)

princess_vita, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Aug 5, 2018
  3. taskbar resize WIN 10

Doesn't work on an hp stream tablet which doesn't have a mouse only touch screen. Mine is doing same thing. All updates applied and I cannot resize the taskbar on my hp stream 8 tablet. It was fine and now its double height of what it was.

GigaByte69, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Rey Cam Win User

how to resize taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar resizes after full screen game or attached to an external monitor

Hi,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Keep us updated.

Rey Cam, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

how to resize taskbar

1. how to resize taskbar - Similar Threads - resize taskbar

2. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  3. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  4. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  6. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  7. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I resize taskbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I resize taskbar in windows 11: I Can't resize or change location of the taskbar in windows 11 like I could in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-taskbar-in-windows-11/27e60044-faa2-48c6-8d4a-eaf6e4e0a540
  9. how do I resize taskbar in windows 11

how do I resize taskbar in windows 11: I Can't resize or change location of the taskbar in windows 11 like I could in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-taskbar-in-windows-11/27e60044-faa2-48c6-8d4a-eaf6e4e0a540
  10. Why can't I resize or manage the Windows 11 taskbar??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I resize or manage the Windows 11 taskbar??: I finally bit the bullet. After putting it off forever I backed up my computer, I said yes to Windows 11, and I gave it a go.What a terrible decision.Why can't I resize or adjust the taskbar anymore? The simplest and most important of a user's preferences and options is now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resize taskbar

2. how to resize taskbar

3. how to resize taskbar windows 10

4. how do i resize my taskbar,
  5. re-size taskbar,
  6. taskbar setting windows 10 ,
  7. resizetask bar,
  8. resize taskbar size,
  9. how to make taskbar shorter windows 10,
  10. taskbar resize,
  11. resize task bar,