Windows 10: How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report?

Discus and support How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I ran the System Diagnostics Report that is generated in Computer Management under Performance--Data Collector Sets--System—System Diagnostics. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cathy, Jan 9, 2016.

1. cathy Win User

How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report?

I ran the System Diagnostics Report that is generated in Computer Management under Performance--Data Collector Sets--System—System Diagnostics. Here is a screenshot summary of the results (the full System Diagnostic Report is 123 pages long).

My system appears to be running fairly smoothly so I was surprised by these results. No other programs were running during the test. The UEFI diagnostic shows no hardware problems and I doubt that all of the poor results are valid.

Someone at Microsoft said that incompatibility issue(s) might cause these results. However, they would give me no further insights and said I would have to pay to have them figure it out. In another forum, I was told that the results are just Windows internal reporting and to ignore them. However, this makes no sense.

There are two Abnormally Stopped System Services: Interactive Services Detection (UIODetect) and Windows Encryption Provider Host Service (WEPHOSTSVC). What should be the settings for these services?

Question: How can I determine what, if anything, is conflicting with the diagnostic test?

Question: Could the problem be a flaw in the diagnostics test itself, rather than any problems with my system?

Question: If there really are some issues, how can they be resolved?

I hope that someone can help me understand what to do with these results. I would be happy to share the full diagnostics report as well as the associated system performance report.

System Information
    Desktop: HP Pavilion p6-2100 with 8 gigs of memory
    Processor: AMD A4-3420 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 2800 Mhz
    Drive: 1T Hitachi HDs721010CLA632 SATA

:)

cathy, Jan 9, 2016
  2. Catbill Win User

After a clean boot, the report is the same except that there is no warning about missing events in the event log.

So, what next?

Thank you.

Catbill, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Catbill Win User

I ran the System Diagnostics Report that is generated in Computer Management under Performance--Data Collector Sets--System—System Diagnostics. Here is a screenshot of the results (the full System Diagnostic Report is 123 pages
    long).

How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report? [​IMG]

My system appears to be running fairly smoothly so I was surprised by these results. No other programs were running during the test. The UEFI diagnostic shows no hardware problems. All Windows updates have been automatically
    installed. Therefore, I doubt that all of the poor results are valid.

Assuming that there really is a problem, I could readily turn on the service referred to in the first error listed, but there is no indication of which service. (It must be mentioned somewhere in the 123-page report but why couldn’t
    the report just name it here?)

Similarly, I could change the buffer settings to prevent the missing events issue but the “Related” information referred to does not tell us how to do that nor could I readily find the answer elsewhere.

Unfortunately, there are few posts about this diagnostics report and "Help" is not helpful. I talked to someone at Microsoft who said that some incompatibility issue(s) might cause these results. However, they would give me
    no further insights and said I would have to pay to have them figure it out.

Question: How can I determine what, if anything, is conflicting with the diagnostic test?

Question: Could the problem be a flaw in the diagnostics test itself, rather than any problems with my system?

Question: If there really are some issues, how can they be resolved?

I hope that someone can help me understand what to do with these results. I would be happy to share the full diagnostics report as well as the associated system performance report.

System Information

Desktop: HP Pavilion p6-2100 with 8 gigs of memory

Processor: AMD A4-3420 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 2800 Mhz

Drive: 1T Hitachi HDs721010CLA632 SATA

Catbill, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

1. How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report? - Similar Threads - Respond System Diagnostic

2. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  3. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  4. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory Diagnostic Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Report: I am testing a Windows 10 laptop for memory problems. I ran the standard diagnostic process which restarts the machine. Unfortunately, the diagnostic report is not shown. Apparently this is by design. According to responses to this site, rather than present a message, it...
  6. Memory Diagnostic Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Report: I am testing a Windows 10 laptop for memory problems. I ran the standard diagnostic process which restarts the machine. Unfortunately, the diagnostic report is not shown. Apparently this is by design. According to responses to this site, rather than present a message, it...
  7. Memory Diagnostic Report

8. Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report

Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report: Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report Computer NameDESKTOP-QGDTV1T Scan Time2020-01-18T11:44:34Z Scan Duration60 seconds System ManufacturerSystem manufacturer System Product NameSystem Product Name BIOS Date06/18/2019 BIOS Version5007 OS Build18363 Platform...
  9. Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system diagnostics report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...
  10. Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate a System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 A System Sleep Diagnostics generates a report of intervals when the user was not present (idle) over the last three or specified days on the...