Windows 10: How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10

Discus and support How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When it comes to printing a picture from a Windows PC, the color settings matter a lot. Those who are into editing photos, change their PCs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 8, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 8, 2018

2. How to restore default display settings in Windows 10

Hi Greggi,

I realized that you are facing issues with small text size and change in color settings on Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in text and color settings on Windows 10.

Let us try some basic troubleshooting steps to change the size of text and also set the blue color in the color settings.

Step 1: If you are facing difficulty in viewing the text on the computer, then I suggest you to increase the
    size of text, apps and other items in the display settings. Also try to change the color accordingly.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Display settings.

3. Under Customize your display, try to drag and increase the size of text and apps.

Step 2: I recommend you to change the color by below steps and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Colors and select Blue color
    from the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on issues related to
    changes in text and color settings. Please contact us and wewill be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    default colors

Hi Dimples,

If you want to restore the default color settings on your PC, try these steps:

• In the Search bar, type Settings, and then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Personalization, and then choose Colors.
    • Under Choose a color (Automatically pick an accent color from my background), set the toggle button to
      On.
    • Set the toggle button to Off for the following:
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar
    • Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent

For additional help, here's how to restore the default theme settings in Windows 10:

• Go to Settings> Personalization > Themes >
      Theme Settings.
    • Choose any option under Windows Default Themes.

To Personalize your PC, see this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Aug 8, 2018
  4. How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10

How to restore default display settings in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings and check if it helps.

Step 1: To check the text and font size follow the below steps.

1. Go to settings.

2. Click on “system”, under the display option click on “advanced display settings”.

3. Then click on “advanced sizing of text and items” and check whether the text and font size settings.

Step 2: To check the color contrast follow the below steps and check.

1. Press “Windows+X” and go to “control panel”.

2. Click on “Ease of access center” and click on “Choose high contrast theme”.

3. Under “High contrast themes” check whether any option is selected, if selected then I suggest you to
    select any option under “Windows Default themes”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10

1. How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - restore default Display

2. restore color default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore color default: restore color to ideapad 5*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-color-default/f2e0dcfb-4b84-434b-becc-b11e466a069c
  3. restore color default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore color default: restore color to ideapad 5*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-color-default/f2e0dcfb-4b84-434b-becc-b11e466a069c
  4. restore color default

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reset W10 display settings to default colors?

Reset W10 display settings to default colors?: In an attempt to fix unwanted dark mode in Chrome, I managed to convert my Windows 10 display into grey shades, i.e., no color. I need step by step on how to restore to defaults for product build 18362.1198. All other posts to this type of issue seem obsolete with changes to...
  6. display colors default

display colors default: Mt display is black and white and there are no color options. It seems that it is locked on the black and white mode and I can't change it's mind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-colors-default/4307dc73-08ae-412b-aa05-2005fd8ff0b3
  7. Restore all default display settings

Restore all default display settings: How can I Restore all default display settings? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-all-default-display-settings/91c002b3-d523-4101-89bb-a787be5f8e21
  8. How to Restore Display to Defaults

How to Restore Display to Defaults: My screen became hard to read, after a recent Windows Update. Thus I tried to adjust the contrast a couple days ago, and mucked it up royally. It did not improve after auto-installation of the latest update in the wee hours of today, then installing the optionals earlier this...
  9. how to set default colors

how to set default colors: default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-colors/dd37d6db-52cb-4355-a1b7-4231a66fd5a5
  10. Windows 10 Display settings restore to default every restart

Windows 10 Display settings restore to default every restart: I have a Lenovo P51 with two external Asus monitors. When I restart the system the displays always revert to the background settings - Photo and Tile. I always set it back to Slideshow and Fit. The slideshow resides on my C: so there should be no interference by the server....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore original color settings windows 10

2. restore original color settings

3. restore default color settings windows 10

4. screen colours settings,
  5. restore default colors windows 10,
  6. restore display color windows 10,
  7. display color settings,
  8. default color settings windows 10,
  9. default colors for windows 10,
  10. restore display settings windows 10,
  11. reset colors to factory,