Windows 10: How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

Discus and support How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to reverse the latest updates, but now my Windows 10 PC is just all wonky. Very few things are still randomly saved, but most is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sheri Joyce, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

I have been trying to reverse the latest updates, but now my Windows 10 PC is just all wonky. Very few things are still randomly saved, but most is not. My Start button won't even "start" when I click on it! Everything was FINE just a week ago! Then one of the driver updates came along and now it's just a mess.

:)

Sheri Joyce, Feb 21, 2024

2. Unable to restore PC to an earlier date

I have been having problems with Windows 10 updates changing my PC NOT FOR THE BETTER ,so I have been using recovery to restore my PC to an earlier restore point/date .But the last time I tried this my screen went blank then it was suggested that I reset
    my PC so I did ,Problem is I have Windows 10 back but the reset has removed all my Apps and placed them all on a page titled Removed Apps .Ok question can I use this page to put everything back the way it was ?Also If I try to restore the PC back to an earlier
    date I can't go back any earlier than the reset date.

HELP !

chinmandst, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2024
  4. How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

restore windows 10 pc to an earlier restore point?

How do I restore my windows 10 pc to an earlier restore point?

RobertSchlachter, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

1. How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier? - Similar Threads - restore several weeks

2. How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?: I have been trying to reverse the latest updates, but now my Windows 10 PC is just all wonky. Very few things are still randomly saved, but most is not. My Start button won't even "start" when I click on it! Everything was FINE just a week ago! Then one of the driver updates...
  3. How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore my Windows 10 PC to several weeks earlier?: I have been trying to reverse the latest updates, but now my Windows 10 PC is just all wonky. Very few things are still randomly saved, but most is not. My Start button won't even "start" when I click on it! Everything was FINE just a week ago! Then one of the driver updates...
  4. how do restore windows 10 to an earlier date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do restore windows 10 to an earlier date?: how do I restore windows 10 to an earlier date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-restore-windows-10-to-an-earlier-date/416a390e-c4fa-4a46-9892-28105987d493
  5. restoring my pc to an earlier date

restoring my pc to an earlier date: I been trying to restore my pc for about a week now, the virus protection called Segurazo is keeping me from restoring, it says could not extract the files from it so system restor did not restore my pc. HELP!!!!!! im the administrator but it wont let me give permissions to...
  6. how to restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to restore to earlier date: how to restore system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-to-earlier-date/300411b9-bff8-4d0e-870a-3ed40705d7d3
  7. How do I restore my Windows 10 to an earlier time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my Windows 10 to an earlier time?: I had a very brief interruption of power to this Windows 10 desktop computer. Windows did not return to the same state before the power interruption, but rather went through some procedure that resulted in all my desktop icons ending on the left side of my screen arranced...
  8. restore windows 10 pc to an earlier restore point?

restore windows 10 pc to an earlier restore point?: How do I restore my windows 10 pc to an earlier restore point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-10-pc-to-an-earlier-restore-point/d507e140-a81b-4bd8-a55f-5be3758b1006
  9. how to restore windows 10 to earlier restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    how to restore windows 10 to earlier restore point: I need to reset mt windows 10 computer to an earlier restore point. I've tried cortina but the directions for step 1 - to click on "all programs" in the left side bar - doesn't exist. I also tried searching control panel for "all programs" which offered several options,...
  10. how to restore windows 10 to earlier restore point

in Windows 10 Support
    how to restore windows 10 to earlier restore point: I need to reset mt windows 10 computer to an earlier restore point. I've tried cortina but the directions for step 1 - to click on "all programs" in the left side bar - doesn't exist. I also tried searching control panel for "all programs" which offered several options,...