Windows 10: How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

Discus and support How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop which originally had a windows 10 edition. I upgraded to windows 11 more than year and half ago. I suffered last three months from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr.Mohamed Gouda, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

I have a HP laptop which originally had a windows 10 edition. I upgraded to windows 11 more than year and half ago. I suffered last three months from two problems. One is that wifi sometime stops and does not work except after restarting laptop or sometimes after resetting network. Second problem is windows insider build ran into problem. I tried many solutions and even I made a PC rest keeping personal files but the problem occurred again after 10 days. So I want to restore original windows 10 of PC as a trial to solve problem but last time when resting PC it reinstalled windows 11.

:)

Dr.Mohamed Gouda, Nov 29, 2023

2. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Nov 29, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop? 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

1. How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop? - Similar Threads - restore original laptop

2. How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?: I have a HP laptop which originally had a windows 10 edition. I upgraded to windows 11 more than year and half ago. I suffered last three months from two problems. One is that wifi sometime stops and does not work except after restarting laptop or sometimes after resetting...
  3. How to restore the original Windows 10 that came with ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore the original Windows 10 that came with ASUS laptop?: Hello there,I bought an used ASUS Zenbook pro 15 and it seems that the copy of Windows 10 system on it is not the one that came originally with the laptop. I knew that since I'm trying to install the ScreenPad 2.0 Upgrade Tool and it's keep giving me an error message that...
  4. How to restore the original Windows 10 that came with ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the original Windows 10 that came with ASUS laptop?: Hello there,I bought an used ASUS Zenbook pro 15 and it seems that the copy of Windows 10 system on it is not the one that came originally with the laptop. I knew that since I'm trying to install the ScreenPad 2.0 Upgrade Tool and it's keep giving me an error message that...
  5. How to restore the original Windows 10 that came with ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to restore the display on my laptop to the original settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restore the display on my laptop to the original settings: Suddenly my screen has turned to black. All of the icons, text, pictures, EVERYTHING on my screen is on a black background with very bright colors for the text, pictures, etc. How can I restore the display to what it was when I purchased the laptop?...
  7. Restoring computer to original windows

Restoring computer to original windows: I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the whole tablet features got disabled. It tried everything to enable touch screen. It said it was on when it still not...
  8. How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?

How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?: Hi there my name is jamie Bratcher and im in the middle of trying to fix my laptop still having issues. My Original Windows dissappeared when microsoft did all of the updates on my laptop and i have no way of knowing how to put it back on so i can a original factory reset....
  9. restore original doc.x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  10. how to restore windows 10 computer to original state

how to restore windows 10 computer to original state: Bought a computer that turned out to be faulty. Retailer will take it back. How do I restore it to its original state https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-windows-10-computer-to-original/2073bbc0-d027-4472-a117-d04845bf1c37