Windows 10: How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?

Discus and support How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, I have a simple little problem that I need help fixing. In my start menu in Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 14393.82, my live tile for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rocky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Rocky Win User

How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?

Hello All,
    I have a simple little problem that I need help fixing. In my start menu in Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 14393.82, my live tile for my photos is completely missing. I know it use to be there but I may have done something to delete it or maybe Microsoft has updated something that made it disappear. Whatever my problem is, I really like that particular live tile and I need help to restore it.

Thanks in advance,

:)

Rocky, Aug 28, 2016

2. photo app not shuffling

Go to settings swipe right to application settings tap photos and camera settings in that start live tile option select all photos to display on live tile of photos

and in start screen stretch the photos tile to maximum

MCCshreyas, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Why did my "Photo" tile, in Windows 10, suddenly stop working?

Mona,

I pinned my photo tile to the start menu to see how my photos would look on the live tile. I turned live tile on by right clicking on the photo tile and there was nothing, no single photo was shown or no collection of photos, just the Windows photo icon.

I opened the photo app and clicked on settings (the gear icon in the lower left hand corner). I wanted to see if there were choices for displaying images on the live tile, and there were.

How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu? [​IMG]

I went ahead and selected the single photo choice and it opened another window for me to select which photo I wanted on the live tile. I picked a photo and closed the photo app. I opened my start menu and the live tile for the photo app was then working.

Try that and see if it works for you.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Aug 28, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Rocky, *Smile

Look to see if you see "Photos" listed in the All apps left side of the Start menu. If there, then you can right click on it and click on "Pin to Start" to restore the Photos tile.

Brink, Aug 28, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    Thank you. Man that was simple and it fixed my problem. I will mark this thread as solved.

Thanks again.

Rocky, Aug 28, 2016
  6. OCMS213 Win User
    Glad someone asked about this--I had the same problem. Thanks, all!

OCMS213, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu? - Similar Threads - Restore Photos Live

2. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  3. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  4. Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore: I just factory reset my Windows 10 PC and the live tiles in the start menu no longer work. I've run the troubleshooter, which found nothing, and have tried resetting the apps but nothing seems to work. Any solutions?...
  5. LIVE TILE - PHOTOS

LIVE TILE - PHOTOS: the Photo live tile, off the start button menu, does not work. I can turn it off or on, but no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tile-photos/41d15ed4-f8b6-4b99-aa51-c263626df6c8
  6. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working: Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the start menu crashes. if i open it up again, the apps i added are gone, leaving only the ones that were already there. this...
  7. How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?

How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?: I pinned tiles to the start menu from Edge, but they don't always work; when I click on them sometimes the url for some inexplicable reason becomes truncated so I get Edge's version of a 404 and I have to type the correct url into the address bar, then pin it again, which...
  8. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...
  9. How to make Store tile live again in Start menu

How to make Store tile live again in Start menu: I had a problem with Store app, fix it with changing languages and now, it works well. The only thing I can not figure out is how to make Store tile to be live again in Start menu. All other tiles work, changes frequently, the only one which is not changing is Store tile....
  10. Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10 The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your...