Windows 10: How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11

Discus and support How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to restore the Screenshots folder in Windows 11. If the Screenshots folder is missing or screenshots are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 22, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11

How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    In this post, we will show you how to restore the Screenshots folder in Windows 11. If the Screenshots folder is missing or screenshots are not being saved on your computer where they should be, it indicates that the folder has been deleted, moved, or is otherwise inaccessible. This could happen due to various reasons, […]

This article How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Chan KL Win User

Screenshots folder missing (Windows 11)

Hello Greg,

Your suggested methods does not work. Anyway, I have solved the issues by restoring the history files (windows 11). I am still confused as to how the screenshots folder can be missing. Thanks for your kind help.

Calvin

Chan KL, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Screenshots folder missing (Windows 11)

Calvin -

I'm not sure why the Screenshots folder was deleted.

Did you say you restored File History? How exactly did you restore the file so others who find this thread can benefit?

If you right click the Screenshots folder and open Properties, is there a Previous Versions tab showing all previous versions saved by File History shown in Part 2 Step 2 here:

https://www.wintips.org/how-to-use-file-history...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - MVP 2010-20 - Volunteer Moderator, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11 :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

1. How to restore Screenshots folder in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - restore Screenshots folder

2. My screenshots folder is missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screenshots folder is missing Windows 11: hello , i tried to move my screenshot folder from local disk to another but the file is missing. the screenshots are appearing in the other disk but the folder is missing. how do i restore the location and bring it back properly?...
  3. How to restore DOWNLOADS folder on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore DOWNLOADS folder on Windows 11?: I deleted my Downloads folder by accident. Is there any way to get it back? The computer now created a random folder and is using it as a download folder. But is there any way to get the old one back with its files? Thanks,...
  4. How to restore DOWNLOADS folder on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore DOWNLOADS folder on Windows 11?: I deleted my Downloads folder by accident. Is there any way to get it back? The computer now created a random folder and is using it as a download folder. But is there any way to get the old one back with its files? Thanks,...
  5. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  6. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  7. Screenshots folder missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots folder missing Windows 11: Hello Helpers,Windows 11 Screenshots folder went missing. I did a search and not found. Check with One Drive and not found. Screen shot capture not autosave to one drive. I edit registry and modify screenshotsindex key plus User shell folders and restart computer. Screenshots...
  8. Screenshots folder missing Windows 11

Screenshots folder missing Windows 11: Hello Helpers,Windows 11 Screenshots folder went missing. I did a search and not found. Check with One Drive and not found. Screen shot capture not autosave to one drive. I edit registry and modify screenshotsindex key plus User shell folders and restart computer. Screenshots...
  9. Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February: Hi there, due to some safety concerns I wanted to see if it was possible to recover some screenshots which were deleted from my screenshots folder on February 17th 2021. They were also deleted from onedrive and aren't in the recycle bin unsurprisingly given the time since...
  10. Screenshots and screenshot folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...