Windows 10: How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my font to segoe and didn't like it. How can I reverse the change? I tried going to control panel and clicking "restore default font" and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hello_Hi, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Hello_Hi Win User

How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10?

I changed my font to segoe and didn't like it. How can I reverse the change? I tried going to control panel and clicking "restore default font" and it didn't work. Thank you!

:)

Hello_Hi, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2018
  4. How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10?

How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10?

1. How to reverse font size to original font in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reverse font size

2. Font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size: How do I change font size of text of desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a4677778-6a66-45bd-97de-a561389b3515
  3. font size

font size: how do change and maintain a smaller font size in the display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/f8860c64-84b0-436a-9f93-57f4c7b18b76
  4. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  5. Font size

Font size: The font in my email is too thin. How do I change the font to be more readable for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4672cde5-cfe3-4af2-8240-6b688204d413
  6. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  7. font size

font size: how to increase font size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4700ad41-61b9-4f62-8065-272a160cc520
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Font size in Windows 10

Font size in Windows 10: I am relatively new to computers, especially Windows 10, so please excuse my computer ignorance, but I find the font sizes are far too small. Can anyone explain how I can increase the size pleas....
  10. Font size

Font size: I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how o reverse font on windows 10