Windows 10: how to revoke rights

Discus and support how to revoke rights in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I recently granted permanent rights to a standard user to use one program. It's not working out as well as I'd expected, and I want to revoke... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 3point1, Jul 24, 2016.

1. 3point1 Win User

how to revoke rights

Hello,

I recently granted permanent rights to a standard user to use one program. It's not working out as well as I'd expected, and I want to revoke those rights, but I can't find any reference on how to do this. Can someone help?

:)

3point1, Jul 24, 2016

2. Revoke screen time extension

I have set up family safety so that my kids can have access to their login for 1 hour, during the day.

When they ask for an extension, I can grant it, and that works fine.

But what if I want to revoke the extension (accidentally gave too much, they did something to be grounded, etc)?

How can I revoke a session that is within their 1 hour limit, or revoke the extension I approved?

KlintPrice, Jul 24, 2016
  3. how to logoff gmail remotely from windows lumia phone, if in case phone is lost

@Entegy

How to "revoke Windows Phone's permissions in Google account properties" ?

praveenkumar0117, Jul 24, 2016
Thema:

how to revoke rights

1. how to revoke rights - Similar Threads - revoke rights

2. My Minecraft account got revoked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft account got revoked: I have bought minecraft on march 25th Today when i log on minecraft i don’t see my account i check the account that it still have Minecraft orderI have log in on Minecraft website and my account not appear so it got revoked can u guy pls helpI just play for 1 week...
  3. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: You can revoke extra time given in the Xbox family app so I see no reason as to why this cannot be done in the Microsoft app. Please can you add this necessary function!!...
  4. File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.: I am using Windows 11. created dat file that contains three simple commands. It was working perfectly. But after I restarted my computer and when I double click it. It keeps on asking me "Select an app to open this .dat file." I tried to associate the dat file with cmd.exe...
  5. File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File extensions are revoked after restarted the laptop and it got updated.: I am using Windows 11. created dat file that contains three simple commands. It was working perfectly. But after I restarted my computer and when I double click it. It keeps on asking me "Select an app to open this .dat file." I tried to associate the dat file with cmd.exe...
  6. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  7. revoke original admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    revoke original admin rights: In setting up a laptop for my daughter i foolishly made her the primary user and gave her admin rights. I have since added myself and given myself admin rights as well, but can find no way of changing her back down to standard user. when i am logged in as me, she doesnt...
  8. revoke original admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    revoke original admin rights: In setting up a laptop for my daughter i foolishly made her the primary user and gave her admin rights. I have since added myself and given myself admin rights as well, but can find no way of changing her back down to standard user. when i am logged in as me, she doesnt...
  9. revoke original admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Admin rights on my pc revoked. i am unable to install on my single user home pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin rights on my pc revoked. i am unable to install on my single user home pc: Being the single user of my own pc. And I am not seeing Administrator under my user name only Microsoft account Id. I am unable to install any new programs. Tried running command pmt window as admin but not allowed to do so. I am also not seeing Local users option in Computer...