Windows 10: How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...

Discus and support How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I incidentally did "refresh button" without having aware of loosing many installed application. And I could not stop until finish, But then I realize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ida Bagus KetutSusena, Jul 30, 2018.

1. How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...

I incidentally did "refresh button" without having aware of loosing many installed application. And I could not stop until finish, But then I realize that I was doing a new installation for my windows and laptop. We saw there was still Windows.old, in our folder list in c:\. Please help me to return or recover our last state.

Thank you.

Bagus Susena

:)

Ida Bagus KetutSusena, Jul 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I managed to install Win 10. All i had to do was change region to US, and choose the Fast Update method.

After 4 hours playing with Win 10. I can say that nothing impressed me. And it still has a long way to go. I am not rollbacking to previous 8.1

Thema:

How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...

1. How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my... - Similar Threads - rollback installation previous

2. rollback to previous sound output device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rollback to previous sound output device.: I accidentally changed an speaker output device and MS has changed the device names the former advice on my problem does not locate what I think I need help with....
  3. rollback to previous sound output device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rollback to previous sound output device.: I accidentally changed an speaker output device and MS has changed the device names the former advice on my problem does not locate what I think I need help with....
  4. If I delete a Windows 10 Update before 10 days, will it rollback to the previous version??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I delete a Windows 10 Update before 10 days, will it rollback to the previous version??: I'm having storage problems again after installing an update. And I need to delete it, else it will just automatically fill up the empty space. The question is: will it rollback to the previous version? I've also seen that after 10 days Windows deletes the update by...
  5. How to rollback to previous state of windows 10 system settings ?

How to rollback to previous state of windows 10 system settings ?: Something is messed up in my system and I am unable to play any media files in any of audio/video player. I tried rebooting pc, reinstalling drivers, checking audio/video settings. Is there any way to reverse whatever happened today in system to a version of yesterday's...
  6. Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows

Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows: i wanted rollback because i wasnt aware that the new may update 2020 would be unstable so i rollback my pc and its stuck. It keeps restarting a few minutes or so then boots up to “restoring your previous version of Windows” is that normal? Wait for it to rollback? Is there...
  7. Rollback - How to revert to previous version of windows after 10 days

Rollback - How to revert to previous version of windows after 10 days: Our computers updated to V1903. Upon returning to work from being away we realized our printers are not working due to windows update. We are after the 10 day period of reverting back due to being out of town and now we can't do any printing... How do I get back to a previous...
  8. Windows 10 Rollback to previous build stuck

Windows 10 Rollback to previous build stuck: 1. Windows 10 shoved another of its "updates" down my throat 2. The update messed up my sound system's "Stereo Mix" recording device file. 3. Because I it had been recommended BY A MICROSOFT SUPPORT TECNICIAN at a prior occurance of this exact same thing happening, I...
  9. How do i cancel the rollback to a previous version of Windows?

How do i cancel the rollback to a previous version of Windows?: Hello, i accidentally clicked Go to a previous version of Windows when trying to fix my desktop computer. My motherboard is this if you´re wondering: GIGABYTE Z170 Gaming K3. 72705
  10. Go to previous state after software install

in Windows 10 Support
    Go to previous state after software install: I want to try a bunch of apps that I have on my new computer. Ideally, each time I don't like a certain app, I'd like a way to easily return to a point before the app was installed, instead of just uninstalling. Does anyone know how to do this, or of a program that does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roll back win 10 system to a previous time before program install

2. rollback to previous installation

3. how to rollback to previous windows 10 version after refresh

4. rollback to previous install windows.old,
  5. rollback windows 10 to previous state