Windows 10: How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10

Discus and support How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 imports photos automatically in the right format (portrait or landscape), depending on the orientation of the image. Videos, however, are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HN_927, Aug 16, 2018.

1. HN_927 Win User

How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10

Windows 10 imports photos automatically in the right format (portrait or landscape), depending on the orientation of the image. Videos, however, are all automatically imported in landscape format. For photos, there is an option to turn left or right when right-clicking on the image in the folder view; that option is not available for videos. How do I turn them 90 degrees so that they are the right side up? Thanks!

:)

HN_927, Aug 16, 2018

2. Auto rotate is 90 degrees off.

I have a Nextbook 10.1 and the "Auto rotate is 90 degrees off. I upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10. Any suggestions?

Rlively37748, Aug 16, 2018
  3. JoseKwan Win User
    Screen rotated by 90 degrees after updated with Windows 10 1607

Good day!

Thank you very much you suggestion. I have followed what you've proposed. However, the situation is just similar to what I've tried by using CTRL+ALT+upwards key. I did change to 0 degree from 90 and it just can't hold at 0 degree when I finally press "OK"
    on that screen. What ever change, it will return back to 90 degrees automatically when I press "OK".

I have no idea why "rotate to 90 degrees" has became the default setting and do not allow any change! This happened right after Windows 10 was updated. Any other suggestion?

JoseKwan, Aug 16, 2018
  4. skip1744 Win User

rotate my screen 90 degrees

my screen has rotated 90 degrees and I don't know how to reverse.

skip1744, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - rotate videos degrees

2. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...: So when I use skype or zoom in my laptop I see the caller fine, but when I use facebook, in the app or in any browser, the caller is flipped 90 dregrees if I make the call, but it is ok if the other person calls me. I have tried absolutely everything :...
  3. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...: So when I use skype or zoom in my laptop I see the caller fine, but when I use facebook, in the app or in any browser, the caller is flipped 90 dregrees if I make the call, but it is ok if the other person calls me. I have tried absolutely everything :...
  4. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rotate image in Explorer by 90 degrees Shortcut win 10?

Rotate image in Explorer by 90 degrees Shortcut win 10?: Is there a shortcut to directly rotate a selected picture in the Explorer without having to open it in an application? Bild im Explorer um 90 Grad drehen Shortcut win 10?
  6. Camera images rotated 90 degrees

Camera images rotated 90 degrees: Since a recent Windows 10 upgrade, whenever I use the integrated camera on my Lenovo Yoga Book, the image is rotated 90 degrees. In other words the image is on its side no matter which way I rotate the Yoga Book. The orientation of every other feature is displayed normally....
  7. Rotate my camera live screen in to 180 degree? its showing in 90 degree

Rotate my camera live screen in to 180 degree? its showing in 90 degree: How do i rotate my camera live screen in to 180 degree? its showing in 90 degree in Acer One S1002 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotate-my-camera-live-screen-in-to-180-degree-its/3f240e20-c859-4797-8a4a-f02596386412
  8. how can i rotate the display 90 degrees

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i rotate the display 90 degrees: how can i rotate the display 90 degrees https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-rotate-the-display-90-degrees/7449979f-882f-4846-a21a-485bb4b0ef97
  9. Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet

Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet: Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet Landscape when put it in portrait Any help ? 13135
  10. Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet: Auto rotation work in reverse 90 degree out windows tablet Landscape when it is on portrait direction Windows archos cesium 80 .. Any help ? 13132

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rotate video windows 10

2. how to rotate video in windows 10

3. how to rotate a video in windows 10

4. rotate video 90 degrees windows 10,
  5. windows 10 rotate video 90 degrees,
  6. app to flip video 90 degrees,
  7. how to rotate videos in windows 10,
  8. windows 10 rotate movie 90 degrees,
  9. how to turn video 90 degrees,
  10. turn video 90 degrees,
  11. how do i rotate a video in windows 10,