Windows 10: how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lennydipasquale, Jul 20, 2018.

1. how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

:)

lennydipasquale, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2018
  4. how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

1. how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - run 32bit app

2. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  3. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  4. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit: How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit .axe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-vista-32bit-to-64bit/06b91d5b-f394-4b53-94e7-04ee2e8af287
  6. How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit

How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit: How to upgrade windows vista 32bit to 64bit .axe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-vista-32bit-to-64bit/06b91d5b-f394-4b53-94e7-04ee2e8af287
  7. upgrading windows 10 32bit to 64bit

upgrading windows 10 32bit to 64bit: I just bought additional 4gb ram for my laptop. In order to consume whole 6 gb ram , i need to upgrade my windows 10 32bit to 64bit. So guide me the whole process of doing this. If there is a way to do this this without losing data on both partitions then tell that too....
  8. Windows 10 upgrade 32bit to 64bit

Windows 10 upgrade 32bit to 64bit: I have downloaded the media creation tool downloading all the essential file needed to upgrade my laptop to a 64 bit OS i burned it to a disc and then boot the laptop from the disk however, eveytime i try to install the 64 bit OS it will download for a short amount of time...
  9. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034
  10. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run 32bit app in win 10