Windows 10: How to Run a Periodic Print Job?

Discus and support How to Run a Periodic Print Job? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon Pro-100 photo printer. Many users recommend running a printer nozzle check before 60 hours elapse after printing anything to minimise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve C, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Run a Periodic Print Job?

I have a Canon Pro-100 photo printer. Many users recommend running a printer nozzle check before 60 hours elapse after printing anything to minimise the head cleaning cycles. Otherwise, the printer will run a cleaning cycle when you next send a print job. Running a periodic nozzle check uses minimal ink compared to letting the printer run cleaning cycles if the printer is left dormant.

Has anyone automated the task of sending a periodic print job for a nozzle check test pattern to their printer and how did you do this?

:)

Steve C, Feb 9, 2018
  2. a-run Win User

Me tile in my lumia 920 doesnot change its picture

Me tile in my Lumia 920 doesn't change its picture even i change my fb pic...its showing my old pic...can u suggest a solution??

a-run, Feb 9, 2018
  3. DMarie04 Win User
    Web Notes & Settings all Grayed out in Edge Browser

After opening Edge, both the Annotate & the Share options are grayed out & unusable. Also, when selecting the three dots for More Options, *almost ALL* my settings are grayed out as well! The only selections that I have available are: open in private
    window, settings & feedback.

Printing is another issue. The settings were selectable for a *very brief period* in More Options, but I was unable to print. After selecting Print in More Options, my page would display but there was no Print icon to actually Print the page. I already installed
    the new driver for my printer, but still NO Print icon.

Has anyone had any of these specific issues & been successful in fixing? ( I did run the Windows troubleshooter, but says found no issues.)

DMarie04, Feb 9, 2018
  4. How to Run a Periodic Print Job?

I personally would let the printer operate how its supposed to operate, but if you wanted to send a periodic printing job you could create a batch script to do so. Then use Windows task scheduler to start the script when you please.

Masterchiefxx17, Feb 9, 2018
Thema:

How to Run a Periodic Print Job?

1. How to Run a Periodic Print Job? - Similar Threads - Run Periodic Print

2. LPDSVC periodically stops accepting printer jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LPDSVC periodically stops accepting printer jobs: Hello. I'm having a weird problem with LPR-compatible network printing in Windows. So, I have a machine running Windows 10 Professional, which is named COMP62, and its IP address is 192.168.1.62 . This machine has IPv6 disabled. It has LPDSVC installed and is used as...
  3. LPDSVC periodically stops accepting printer jobs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LPDSVC periodically stops accepting printer jobs: Hello. I'm having a weird problem with LPR-compatible network printing in Windows. So, I have a machine running Windows 10 Professional, which is named COMP62, and its IP address is 192.168.1.62 . This machine has IPv6 disabled. It has LPDSVC installed and is used as...
  4. LPDSVC periodically stops accepting printer jobs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  6. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  7. Print Job Disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Job Disappearing: I followed all the recommended options for helping my print job not disappear, but they continue to spool for a couple seconds then disappear...I am at my wits end. I know its not the printer because a test print works fine. I have windows 10...
  8. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  9. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Support
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  10. Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?: Hi, We just got a new computer at work. Any time I print, I get the attached notification, "Your print job is waiting by other job". After a few minutes, it eventually prints. I have checked and do not have anything in my printer queue. Does anyone have any ideas how to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run periodic job windows