Windows 10: How to Run an Old CD on windows 10

Discus and support How to Run an Old CD on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, so i have this disc for Civilization II, and i tried to play it on my windows 10 laptop, but the only thing that ran were the audio files. I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackVince, Aug 27, 2018.

1. JackVince Win User

How to Run an Old CD on windows 10

Ok, so i have this disc for Civilization II, and i tried to play it on my windows 10 laptop, but the only thing that ran were the audio files. I'm not the best with computers, and don't know how to fix it, any suggestions?

:)

JackVince, Aug 27, 2018

2. How to run a cd on windows 10

How do I get a CD to run, such as H&R Block Income Tax CD?

WilfredNise, Aug 27, 2018
  3. How to run a cd on windows 10

audio CD/DVD

susanramsey1, Aug 27, 2018
  4. How to Run an Old CD on windows 10

How to run a cd on windows 10

DonaldBarber1, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

How to Run an Old CD on windows 10

1. How to Run an Old CD on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Run Old

2. Hello. How do I run an old game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. How do I run an old game?: I have trouble running the game from January 2000, Iside Chessie Desktop, babkę ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-do-i-run-an-old-game/277e0a69-966f-4813-bbc9-c2c829b223e7
  3. Hello. How do I run an old game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. How do I run an old game?: I have trouble running the game from January 2000, Iside Chessie Desktop, babkę ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-do-i-run-an-old-game/277e0a69-966f-4813-bbc9-c2c829b223e7
  4. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  5. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  6. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  7. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  8. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  10. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....