Windows 10: How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler

Discus and support How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to execute as administrator a dll application ready to launch with a click on menu that has been created with a registry key under HKCR\......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by budi, Jan 9, 2018.

1. budi Win User

How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler

How to execute as administrator a dll application ready to launch with a click on menu that has been created with a registry key under HKCR\...... \shellex\ContextMenuHandlers ?

tried to make runas key , didn't work.
    Thanks in avdance

:)

budi, Jan 9, 2018
  2. neilpzz Win User

how to alwaysd run as admin

It's not saying you are not the admin it is part of windows protection making sure you want to run the program with admin privileges.

There is nothing to fix, this is normal.

neilpzz, Jan 9, 2018
  3. RubenHunt Win User
    Computer is asking me to sign in as admin to run a program, but I already am.

I'm trying to run a program, but all it says is to sign in with administrator privileges when I am already signed in with the Admin account.

RubenHunt, Jan 9, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Give this a try. No guarantees.
    (Hopefully I have not misunderstood what you were asking.)

Right click at the exe file of the application > click Properties > select Compatibility tab at the top > check the box "Run this program as an administrator" > Apply/OK.

Example .........

How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler [​IMG]

davidhk, Jan 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler - Similar Threads - run admin dll

2. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not running, unless I run as admin?: Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything...
  6. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

Apps not running, unless I run as admin?: Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything...
  7. Apps not running as admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  8. Apps not running as admin.

Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  9. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run DLL: RunDLL Error at Windows 10 Startup The following error message pops up whenever I login. It's associated with an HP Officejet 6700 which has been replaced with a new HP Officejet 8710. "Run DLL" "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP...
  10. How to remove "Run DLL" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove "Run DLL" ?: I scrapped an old HP Envy printer recently but just can't get rid of a left over pop up when I first log on saying "Run DLL". Anyone know ? Thanks *Smile 125153

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to run dll ready put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler