How to save an article in note pad ?

Discus and support How to save an article in note pad ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a no name one from China it worked great for a year or more but now that I have a problem he does not appear to want to help. If I was to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gene and JuneLair, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

1. Gene and JuneLair Win User

I have a no name one from China it worked great for a year or more but now that I have a problem he does not appear to want to help. If I was to get one from you I have all 4 cameras , I have my hard drive , antennas I just need what I need to get it back online that is my problem with this one. I am trying to send you a copy of all the equipment this one has. Gene
    pdfshare[2305843009214328511] - Copy.pdf

All I want to do is save a small not in notepad but it says I cannot do that WHY

:)

Gene and JuneLair, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM
  2. KomouPoji Win User

When I enter the event in the note pad and then close the screen, when I come back to the note pad the entries are all gone

Hi,

whenever we type any content in notepad and close it without saving then all the contents will get erased. To get the contents saved in your system you need to save the files.

Follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open the note pad, enter the details.
    • Click save on the top left
    • Give a name to the file.
    • Click on Save button. The files will get saved in the particular location.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

3. jaimefuenteso Win User
    note pad

I tried to save a note pad file cant find after I save

[Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Older versions]

jaimefuenteso, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  4. Gerard Qui Win User

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Thema:

1. How to save an article in note pad ? - Similar Threads - save article note

2. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  3. How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( )

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( ): TL;DR I opened a notepad that I have, clicked save as and then saved it with the same name in the same directory(i.e replaced it). Can I recover the previous version of the note pad? full story: I reset my windows. after that, I get a problem where my notepad files that...
  4. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...
  5. Camera app isn't saving to C: drive

Camera app isn't saving to C: drive: I'm trying to use the camera app on windows 10 to take photos through a webcam. The app originally worked fine, however, now the app won't save photos (or videos) to the C: drive but will save to other drives (recovery and USB etc.) when I adjust the drive to which photos...
  6. Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?: It looks like I am going to need to reset my desktop PC to it's original factory settings, due to a serious infection, which I cannot resolve by any other means. The PC came with Windows 8 installed, and I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 in the usual way. As the system...
  7. How to display on three screens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display on three screens?: I am working off a lap top on a dock with two other screens. When I go to display setting it only recognizes 2 screens . How do I get it to "see" my three screens so I can display on all of them?...
  8. How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc: Hey , I just want to know , how can i get all needed drivers for any new windows 10 machine. I know that windows will try to install them , on all new machines, but it will not install the perfect drivers and it will also not install all the drivers ( I think ). I know that...
  9. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  10. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...