Windows 10: How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10

Discus and support How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After purchasing a new desktop with a Windows10 OS, the only way which I was able to successfully use my scanner was to employ a driver & scanner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by peterlerro1, Dec 12, 2016.

1. How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10

After purchasing a new desktop with a Windows10 OS, the only way which I was able to successfully use my scanner was to employ a driver & scanner application from VueScan (VueScan 9x64.) Although the scanner application works fine, It requires that scans be saved to either a default location,such as, C:\Scans, or to some another location of my choice, such as, C:\Users\Peter\Pictures. Can anyone please advise me as to how, with my Windows 10 OS, I should address that save-to location if I were to save my scans to the Clipboard?

:)

peterlerro1, Dec 12, 2016

2. Finding the Clipboard in Windows 10.

Where do I find the clipboard with Windows 10. I am trying to print some data but I first have to save it to the clipboard and then I need to print from the clipboard. But where is the clipboard found in Windows 10?

JohnSpellmann, Dec 12, 2016
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Dec 12, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10

Clipboard on All Windows OS's including 10, is used as a temporary space for Copying or Cutting a text, document or picture prior to Pasting it. Documents in the Clipboard are removed at the next copied text or document overwrites it or the computer restarts. It is not a location to Store any information.
    You can save your picture/document to your saved location, and then Copy it from there to put it into the Clipboard.

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10

1. How to Save Scans to Clipboard with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Save Scans Clipboard

2. Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents: Hi. I have tried screenshotting using the Win + Shift + S / PrntScrn button but it is only saved/copied to clipboard and not in my files. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. How to save windows 10 "now playing" feature to clipboard? or if not, where is that info...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save windows 10 "now playing" feature to clipboard? or if not, where is that info...: Hello Windows community.So, when you touch the keyboard buttons to volume up/down, play/pause or next/previous you get this popup in windows 10 showing you what you're playing.I would like to copy that to clipboard or a text file, so I can then use it for streaming...
  4. How to save windows 10 "now playing" feature to clipboard? or if not, where is that info...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save windows 10 "now playing" feature to clipboard? or if not, where is that info...: Hello Windows community.So, when you touch the keyboard buttons to volume up/down, play/pause or next/previous you get this popup in windows 10 showing you what you're playing.I would like to copy that to clipboard or a text file, so I can then use it for streaming...
  5. How to save windows 10 "now playing" feature to clipboard? or if not, where is that info...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Saved clipboard files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved clipboard files: Hi, I saved a file to the Clipboard. Where & how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-clipboard-files/998f4968-1bb5-4c02-89e1-8b9871c5f5be
  7. Saving scans

Saving scans: i have windows 10; microsoft office; Epson scanner-printer... when i currently scan and save, the document gets saved using Adobe Acrobat=free software. when i try to email or do various things to the document, it says i need to sign up for a monthly pay service/software....
  8. How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?

How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?: I took a screenshot of a game and I cannot access it. The picture is only showing up in the clipboard and I cannot paste it anywhere. Please help....
  9. scan saving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan saving: I have been unable to save scans today. Is this related to recent update? And, how do I overcome this issue? Printer/scanner was working fine a couple of days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-saving/fab0df07-9418-42f3-a8e7-7936b12ff55f
  10. saving scanned documents in windows 10

saving scanned documents in windows 10: where is the best place to save scanned documents. Such as poems etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-scanned-documents-in-windows-10/b62161c6-4c2d-4329-9120-46d667e88991"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan to clipboard