Windows 10: How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10

Discus and support How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge? Thank you in advance for any insight! 10918 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglewing, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Eaglewing Win User

How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10

Hi to all,
    I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge?
    Thank you in advance for any insight!

:)

Eaglewing, Jul 30, 2015
  2. s_john Win User

printing web page ,pdf or print to pdf from ms edge in lumia

How can i print webpage or pdf (or save webpage as print to pdf) in ms edge from lumia(running win 10) as we can on pc .

is there a option to print in ms edge in windows 10 phones

I am using lumia 540 (recently upgradee it to win 10)

s_john, Jul 30, 2015
  3. How To Save an Entire Webpage (NOT Screenshot !!!)

Edge is the default browser supplied in Windows 10.

Anyway, you can simply press CTRL+S in both Chrome and IE.

E for Excel, Jul 30, 2015
  4. cluberti Win User

You can pin pages to start (using the three dot menu on the top right), or add to the favorites folder or favorites bar via the favorite star icon or the menu. You can't save a shortcut anywhere else with Edge at the moment - you'd still need to use IE11 for that (although assuming a shortcut is just a URL file, you should be able to open it in Edge by default for what it's worth).

cluberti, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Some have been successful dragging the created shortcut in Start (3 dotted line "Pin to Start") to the desktop, for others the shortcuts on the desktop just open Edge's homepage.

fracking4oil, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Eaglewing Win User
    Thank you for the input!

Eaglewing, Jul 31, 2015
  7. Eaglewing Win User
    Thank you also, much appreciated!

Eaglewing, Jul 31, 2015
  8. Sharika10 Win User

Sharika10, Aug 17, 2015
  9. Dinker Win User
    Found a way around this, but please feel free to correct any tech terms that I may have entered wrongly - (I'm not much good on computer terminology);
    Copy browser URL, "Close" the screen, right click desktop blank screen, left click "New", left click "Shortcut", paste URL into box, click Next, "name" the shortcut in the box, and click "Finish."

Dinker, Nov 6, 2015
  10. chalucch Win User
    D,
    your protocol works great. thanks,

chalucch, Apr 4, 2016
  11. port4u Win User
    This missing function in Edge really cripples my work flow. I want Edge to use the same method IE uses: Right click to Save to desktop. Thanks for the ideas. At the moment I find the fastest way to get a link on my desktop is to copy the URL into IE then do as above.

port4u, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10 - Similar Threads - save webpage desktop

2. photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg: Lately when I open an attached photo from my phone it won't let me hit file, save as. They are going to my google drive. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-saved-as-webpage-instead-of-jpg/2454f0bb-c96b-4db5-beb6-3b22bcbd1eb6"
  3. edge will not print webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge will not print webpage: Ms Edge will not print webpages. Using a HP Pavilion Desktop Soft Ware build A1NAv6PrA6 When I visit a website that is offering a coupon I click on the websites coupon button and nothing happens. I then try printing from MS Edge using setting Print and again nothing...
  4. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  5. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  6. How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?: I've tried right clicking, but it just downloads the document again. It's most frustrating! I'm using Chrome, and cannot alter this as it is on a network computer. Thanks....
  7. in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...: How do I put a shortcut to a webpage on my desktop. the web address in in my bookmarks. When I try to highlight the web address and drag it to the desktop. The message is access denied...
  8. webpages keep shrinking on desktop

in Browsers and Email
    webpages keep shrinking on desktop: *Sadhello to all;I have upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and am pleased with it apart from one annoying thing.Without me touching any buttons the last three webpages I have visited shrink and all show on the desktop.When I click on any one it reverts back to its full size.It...
  9. Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge: Odd problem here. When using the site www.ava.org, the links across the top like Clubs and Events should have drop downs. On Windows 7 and 8, the dropdowns work fine with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. On Windows 10, the dropdowns only work in Edge. I have...
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save website to desktop edge

2. save webpage to desktop windows 10

3. save webpage to desktop edge

4. edge save webpage to desktop,
  5. edge save page to desktop,
  6. how to save a website to desktop on edge,
  7. how to save webpage to desktop windows 10,
  8. how to save webpage to desktop,
  9. save webpage to desktop,
  10. windows 10 save webpage to desktop,
  11. save page to desktop Edge,