Windows 10: How To Save Windowed Edge Browser Screen Location?

Discus and support How To Save Windowed Edge Browser Screen Location? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm on a Surface pro 3 with a high res screen, and like to use windowed mode for my browser. With IE I could set the window the size I wanted, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ctmaudi, Sep 11, 2015.

1. ctmaudi Win User

How To Save Windowed Edge Browser Screen Location?

I'm on a Surface pro 3 with a high res screen, and like to use windowed mode for my browser. With IE I could set the window the size I wanted, and where I wanted, and close it. Then when re-launching it would come back up in the same spot, and be the same size.

With Edge, It saves the same size, but always opens on the far right of the screen, so I need to drag it left every time I open it. Is there a different way of saving where it launches to?

:)

ctmaudi, Sep 11, 2015
  2. GQE
    gqe Win User

Windows 10 edge browser will not save passwords fro google or youtube.

Original title: gq

windows 10 edge browser will save all my passwords and log in details ok, but not for GOOGLE or UTUBE .

does any body know how to save these with edge browser ?

also after latest windows 10 update hp simplepass finger print reader does not work properly ?

3. The server threw an exception

Running Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. On right clicking on a document opened on the browser and clicking om 'Save as' I get a box with 'Web browser. The server threw an exception' so I cant save the document. How do I clear this?

BoydWright, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

How To Save Windowed Edge Browser Screen Location?

1. How To Save Windowed Edge Browser Screen Location? - Similar Threads - Save Windowed Edge

2. How to enable & use Split Screen in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable & use Split Screen in Edge browser: [IMG]Split Screen is a useful feature introduced by Microsoft in the Edge browser that lets users open a link on a web page in the same tab by splitting the current tab into two sections. This article will show you how to enable and use Split Screen in Edge browser. How to...
  3. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  4. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  5. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen clip save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen clip save location: Hi, I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\Temp Anyone know where it is stored now? Morten...
  7. How to Auto save credentials in IE,Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Auto save credentials in IE,Edge Browser?: Hello everyone, i want to auto save credentials during sign in instead of doing manually. is there any way please guide me? [img] Thanks. 79550
  8. Location of Edge saved passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Edge saved passwords: Does anyone here know where the names and passwords are stored for saved credentials? I assume they're encoded or encrypted, but are they in a registry entry or a file somewhere? I understand how to manage them, just looking for the location *Smile Thanks in advance!...
  9. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  10. Edge Browser - Fav order not saved

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - Fav order not saved: I am on latest Win 10 official build, but I see that still if I use Edge browser and import my favs from IE… it looses all order in which I have saved them and get automatically arranged alphabet wise instead :-( Also, sites from my fav bar. Does not appear on fav bar...