Windows 10: how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop

Discus and support how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to scan papers from my Canon inkjet printer to my HP laptop. No idea how to do this. Shouldn't I just have to put the paper in scan tray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SethD2010, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SethD2010 Win User

how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop

I'm trying to scan papers from my Canon inkjet printer to my HP laptop. No idea how to do this. Shouldn't I just have to put the paper in scan tray then close then push scan?

:)

SethD2010, Aug 1, 2018

2. Which printer media type setting to use for hp bright white inkjet paper?

I just purchased some HP Bright White Inkjet paper to print some color slides from a PowerPoint presentation. This is not a glossy or matte finish photo paper. The only media type option for inkjet paper is "Ink Jet Hagaki," and when I used that setting,
    the colors were not bright or vibrant like the paper package said.

Has anyone used this paper for color ink jet printing with good results?

Thanks,

Mike in WA

MikeSemenock, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Parn Win User
    HP Deliberately Cripples Third-party Inkjet Cartridges?

If true, let's hope they don't get away with this evil act.

Glad I ditched my old HP inkjet about 5 years ago for a Canon model.

Parn, Aug 1, 2018
  4. KeithAuld Win User

Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012

Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012 Can any one help me correct the error update my printer works OK on windows 10 but every day this update failed or how do I stop this update from Canon/microsoft

KeithAuld, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop - Similar Threads - scan papers Canon

2. Canon Inkjet app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Inkjet app: Help. I have readded a Canon printer to my HP laptop and it says app available but when I tried to download the app it says I already own it but I cannot find it in my apps list...
  3. scanning from canon MX922

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  4. HP INKJET PRINER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP INKJET PRINER: Could you help 1. I have a HP Inkjet printer connected to my computer via a USB cable IT is not wireless. 2. I have a router and want this printer to be available for printing to be done from another computer. 3. How do I make it discoverable? 4. The other computer can...
  5. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  6. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  7. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

scanning from Canon PIXMA3120: Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I get the message that the driver is not installed but it is. I am able to print but not scan. Any suggestions?...
  8. Canon Inkjet MG3022

Canon Inkjet MG3022: I have a Canon inkjet printer and have been using it for 5 months to print from my laptop, and just this week, it stopped printing. I printed one day and the very next day it would not print; I did all the trouble shooting, it is turned on (lol), unplugged/replugged the...
  9. Scanning from my HP printer to my Windows 10 laptop

Scanning from my HP printer to my Windows 10 laptop: How can I scan a document from my HP printer (with wifi) to my laptop that has Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-from-my-hp-printer-to-my-windows-10/8fd6c272-0d56-4160-b8de-f2d39226436d
  10. scanning papers

scanning papers: Could you recommend me how to scan papers and send them to the laptop? I have Canon inkjet printer and HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-papers/386174a6-56ef-4970-9afd-94a03575b386