Windows 10: How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. After a clean install of ver 1803, I had some troubble activating it. I found this solution:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Burgurne, May 18, 2018.

1. Burgurne Win User

How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?

Hello.
    After a clean install of ver 1803, I had some troubble activating it. I found this solution:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-change

That worked. But now my Windows is activated on both my PC, I can't figure out how to see my activated devices in my Windows account. Is this only possible when an activation-error is present?

When logging in to my account and select "devices" in the upper menu, I'm told that I don't have any Microsoft-devices, which is true. I don't have a Surface or any other Microsoft devise, but I do have 2 Windows 10 PC's. and I would like to be able to see them, to sort the computername, as one is Windows 10 HOME and the other is Windows 10 Pro.

Ideas?

:)

Burgurne, May 18, 2018

2. I can't see my device listed on my Microsoft account

I was trying to fix something else and deleted a laptop from my devices list under my Microsoft Account. I read a message saying that, If I'd log in my laptop again with my password, it would show again on the list, but it didn't. It's listed as an App
    and Games Device, but it doesn't appear on the list on "Your Devices". I've already tried to search for additional devices, but it didn't work. Could anyone help me with that?

SergioBenevides, May 19, 2018
  3. My Laptop is not included in My Devices list on Microsoft Account

Same as the subject my laptop is not included in My Devices list on Microsoft Account.

Here are some details:

I am running Windows 10 on Asus ROG G751JY gaming laptop. Recently I've changed the Microsoft account I'm using, and now I cant see my laptop listed in the My Devices list although before changing the account it used to appear in the list in my older account.
    I changed the account by converting to local account the re-convert to Microsoft account using the new account I created.

I've tried to add my device but Microsoft website only includes the options to add Windows Phone, Surface, Band or Xbox. So how can I re-add my laptop to my devices list in order to enable find my device service.

Note: I am sure that it is possible to have a non-Microsoft product in the list because I had my Asus listed there in the older account. The problem is that there is no option to add non-Microsoft device on the website.

P.S. I made sure that I am signed in with same account on both the website and the Laptop.

Hassan Marhoon, May 19, 2018
Thema:

How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?

1. How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - activated devices Microsoft

2. Cannot activate my Windows 10 via Microsoft account, I cannot see my device in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate my Windows 10 via Microsoft account, I cannot see my device in troubleshooter: I changed the MB of my PC and many more, I want to activate my win10 using my Microsoft account, however I cannot see my device in my device...
  3. Cannot activate my Windows 10 via Microsoft account, I cannot see my device in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate my Windows 10 via Microsoft account, I cannot see my device in troubleshooter: I changed the MB of my PC and many more, I want to activate my win10 using my Microsoft account, however I cannot see my device in my device...
  4. Cannot activate my Windows 10 via Microsoft account, I cannot see my device in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  6. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

[BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  7. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to see my windows license key on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to see my windows license key on my microsoft account?: Hi,Can i see my windows license key anywhere on my microsoft account? I only see my connected devices but i cant find license key anywhere....
  9. How to see my windows license key on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see my windows license key on my microsoft account?: Hi,Can i see my windows license key anywhere on my microsoft account? I only see my connected devices but i cant find license key anywhere....
  10. How to see my windows license key on my microsoft account?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activated devices

2. how to see my activate device on microsoft

3. after upgrade my device is not seen on my windows account

4. devices not being seen in microsoft account,
  5. see devices logged into microsoft account,
  6. how to tell if windows is activated to my account,
  7. windows get list of activated devices,
  8. device activated using my microsoft account,
  9. microsoft account device list correction,
  10. microsoft windows activated devices,
  11. how to add a device on Microsoft Account which Office is Activated on,