Windows 10: How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

Discus and support How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone.Few moths ago I used to see all the content on my PC windows 10 through the home networking, on both android and tablet a long with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kimet, May 29, 2024.

1. Kimet Win User

How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

Hello everyone.Few moths ago I used to see all the content on my PC windows 10 through the home networking, on both android and tablet a long with my laptop windows 10.Now what ever I do on Windows setting, sharing and security, I can not get my PC recognised by other machines!!!Thank you so much.

:)

Kimet, May 29, 2024
  2. cereberus Win User

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, May 29, 2024
  3. Need help connecting a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and Lenovo android 6.0.1 tablet

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Help me with the below mentioned details for better resolution.

1: How are you trying to connect Android tablet on Windows 10 laptop?

2: Are you trying to link your tablet with Windows 10 laptop or just trying to connect?

You can connect your tablet with laptop using USB cable and transfer data. However, if you want to link any device with your laptop, a phone number is required.

You can try the following steps to establish a connection with a phone number.

Step 1: To link your phone, open the Settings app on your computer and click or tap
    Phone.

Step 2: Sign in to your Microsoft account if you aren't already and then click
    Add a phone.

Step 3: Enter your phone number and click or tap
    Send

Step 4: You will receive a confirmation code texted to your phone to make the connection.

Step 5: Restart your PC and you'll see your phone listed on the Phone page in Settings, showing you that it's linked.

Hope it helps,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Forum Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 29, 2024
  4. How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI

I run Windows 10 on an old Dell laptop. This afternoon, I suddenly lost my Internet connection. I keep getting a message asking for the "network security key," which is, apparently not the same as the password. However, my Android tablet (on which I'm typing this) is connected to the same network. I have a few interrelated questions:

1. Why would my connection suddenly drop out like this?
    2. What is the "network security key?"
    3. How do I fix this situation?

Please explain things step by step.

Thank you.

RogerBlair1, May 29, 2024
Thema:

How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

1. How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop... - Similar Threads - Pc's contents android

2. How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...: Hello everyone.Few moths ago I used to see all the content on my PC windows 10 through the home networking, on both android and tablet a long with my laptop windows 10.Now what ever I do on Windows setting, sharing and security, I can not get my PC recognised by other...
  3. How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see my Pc's contents windows 10 on my android phone and tablet and on my laptop...: Hello everyone.Few moths ago I used to see all the content on my PC windows 10 through the home networking, on both android and tablet a long with my laptop windows 10.Now what ever I do on Windows setting, sharing and security, I can not get my PC recognised by other...
  4. Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing

Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing: I suddenly have a problem with Windows Media Player not seeing my Android phone for syncing purposes. I'm running Windows 11 and have been for over a year. I can see all my phone file on File Manager but Windows Media Player still shows "connect device" on the sync tab. I can...
  5. HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC: HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-my-android-phone-application-on-my/2191e4ee-bf3d-4521-804f-e2f7478eac64
  6. HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC

HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC: HOW TO INSTALL MY ANDROID PHONE APPLICATION ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-my-android-phone-application-on-my/2191e4ee-bf3d-4521-804f-e2f7478eac64
  7. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  8. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  9. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  10. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...