Windows 10: How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar

Discus and support How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can see the battery icon but I have to click on it to see the percentage. Is there a way to show the percentage instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daehan_el, Aug 24, 2018.

1. daehan_el Win User

How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar

Split from this thread.​

I can see the battery icon but I have to click on it to see the percentage. Is there a way to show the percentage instead of (or along with)the battery icon on the task bar at all times?

:)

daehan_el, Aug 24, 2018

2. Win10 - How do I check how much battery is remaining?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the battery icon notification on the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “system”.
    • Then click on “notification and actions”.
    • Click on “which option should appear on the taskbar”.
    • Then select the battery app option and on that option.
    • Then check whether the battery icon is displayed in the taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 24, 2018
  3. no battery level icon on the taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click Notifications and actions. Click Select Which icons appear on the taskbar link.

Turn the switch next to Power icon to On position.

Step 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Anusha Verma, Aug 24, 2018
  4. How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar

1. How to see the Battery Pacentage all the time on the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Battery Pacentage Taskbar

2. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  3. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  4. Taskbar lagging all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar lagging all the time: Taskbar lags all the time. It freezes the menus or icons that are pinned on it. No matter what I did it will freeze. I need to restart the computer to make it work again. After couple of minutes it will freeze again. Not only that, the start menu is not functioning all the...
  5. Taskbar lagging all the time

Taskbar lagging all the time: Taskbar lags all the time. It freezes the menus or icons that are pinned on it. No matter what I did it will freeze. I need to restart the computer to make it work again. After couple of minutes it will freeze again. Not only that, the start menu is not functioning all the...
  6. Taskbar lagging all the time

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time: Just switched to Windows 11 and now my taskbar shows app icons but not the open items. If I want to see individual documents or windows or items, I have to tap on the icon and then it brings up all the open items. How do I set the task bar so I can see all my open documents...
  8. Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time

Taskbar- how to see all open documents and windows at the same time: Just switched to Windows 11 and now my taskbar shows app icons but not the open items. If I want to see individual documents or windows or items, I have to tap on the icon and then it brings up all the open items. How do I set the task bar so I can see all my open documents...
  9. Cannot see battery icon on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot see battery icon on the taskbar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SupItzGray [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewxmx6/cannot_see_battery_icon_on_the_taskbar/
  10. Battery Pacentage on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Pacentage on the Taskbar: I want to see the Battery Percentage on the Taskbar rather than a battery icon only. Currently, I have to click on the battery icon to see the percentage. Is it possible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Battery app pacentage