Windows 10: How to see what is update about?

Discus and support How to see what is update about? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Like in 7 and 8 we can click a link before update to see what will be fixed or added. How to do that now? 10323 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnnybgood, Jul 29, 2015.

1. How to see what is update about?

Like in 7 and 8 we can click a link before update to see what will be fixed or added. How to do that now?

:)

johnnybgood, Jul 29, 2015

2. How to see what is my HTTP Service?

How to?

BrunoBautista, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    How to see what is my HTTP Service?

Hi,

For advanced assistance regarding your concern, we suggest you to post your thread in

TechNet
    forums.

Anna Bol, Jul 29, 2015
  4. How to see what is update about?

Don't think you can do that anymore. When the upgrade icon was present in the System Tray, you could click on that and have it check your PC for compatibility, and it would tell you what problems it found. But that icon has vanished -- and there's no apparent way to do that function anymore. You needed to do that before the 29th.

Mark Phelps, Jul 30, 2015
  5. rzn6jw Win User
    What happened to the GWX app that appeared in the tray? I installed a new version of my graphics driver yesterday and now, whenever I boot, the GWX app starts then quits and no icon in the tray. I still have no notification of any Windows 10 Pro download either.

rzn6jw, Jul 30, 2015
  6. I can find what updates are instaled, more info but there is no link on Microsoft website about the update like before. Maybe they will add that later.

johnnybgood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to see what is update about?

1. How to see what is update about? - Similar Threads - update

2. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  3. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  8. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  9. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  10. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...