Windows 10: How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.

Discus and support How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have tried to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge, however all sites I find are more like forums. Does Microsoft even have something like a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.

I have tried to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge, however all sites I find are more like forums. Does Microsoft even have something like a suggestion box?

My suggestion is to allow add blockers to work when in private window. Firefox does this so why not MS Edge. BTW Google Chrome does not either.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Mar 13, 2017

2. How do I make a suggestion to Microsoft about the Xbox one?

Hi,

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

The information on where to post for Xbox questions/problems is in this linked Thread which was composed/posted by

David Wolters
    :

Resources
    for Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums and
    choose the category that best fits your scenario.

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions, visit
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories, visit
    Xbox One Console,
    Xbox One Accessories,
    or Xbox 360 Console & Accessories.

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live, visit
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox One or
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console, visit
    Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox
    One
    or Purchasing,
    Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox 360

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account, visit
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One or
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions, visit
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards, visit
    Xbox Rewards Support.

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales, visit
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One or
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows, visit
    Xbox on Windows Support.

[*]

For help with Xbox on your mobile device, visit
    Xbox on Mobile Devices Support.

[*]

For help with apps on your console, visit
    Apps on Xbox One or
    Apps on Xbox 360.

Find the correct Xbox Forum that applies to your problem/question from the information in the above link and repost in that particular Xbox Forum that applies to your problem.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Mar 13, 2017
  3. Don Varnau, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Hewjr100 Win User

Yea I looked at it, but was not sure if MS actually reads it. To me it looks like an announcement forum. Will give it a try.

Henry

Hewjr100, Mar 13, 2017
Thema:

1. How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge. - Similar Threads - send suggestion Microsoft

2. How to send Feedback or Complain about Windows 11 to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    How to send Feedback or Complain about Windows 11 to Microsoft: [ATTACH]Like any other OS, Windows 11 has its set of problems, but it also comes with a great community and built-in feature that helps to report those problems. While you should always reach out to experts wherever possible, it is also a good idea to report for anything you...
  3. About ms edge update

in Browsers and Email
    About ms edge update: My ms edge automatic update to latest version 90.0.818.46 without asking when i click on "about ms edge". Download updates over metered connections is off. Is there anyway to disable auto update ? 178305
  4. About Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Microsoft Edge: Hello, I DON`T WANT WORK OR UPDATE MICROSOFT EDGE! THIS IS THE BIG PROBLEM FOR ME. PLEASE, HELP ME TO NOT UPDATE THIS ONE! I AM VERY SORRY,BUT I CAN`T ACCEPT THIS PROGRAM, BECAUSE OF THAT; 1. I CAN`T USE SKYPE, I CAN`T UPDATE APP STORE, WHATSAPP and on PRINCIPLE I CAN`T...
  5. About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.: Hey guys, wishing have a healthy and safety to all of you. I recently visited a motion graphics website to download some documents, unfortunately then I clicked "Allow" to load the file, and so a number of promotional messages appeared on Microsoft Edge. I downloaded AdBlock...
  6. How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]While typing in the address bar, Microsoft Edge shows key phrases and links from History or Bookmarks. If you want to disable address bar search […] This article How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft is always keen to work according to user feedback. Since the introduction of Windows 10, every Microsoft product and service has been getting a feature where a user can send feedback using a dedicated button. It comes in applications [...] This post...
  8. Suggestion about watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion about watermark: Hi, Is it possible for Microsoft to change the mechanics of displaying 'Activate Windows' watermark? What I mean is with new OLED screens, there might be an issue of burning pixels inside the screen. It can be simply prevented by moving this watermark at least a few pixels...
  9. about microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    about microsoft edge: good day. i am suppose or planning to make microsoft edge as my default browser however there is a very big problem i encountered with edge that is i cannot play msn videos normally to which i can only hear the sound without the video to see on the other hand when i go to...
  10. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.: Hi, Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to the settting listed on the "about:flags" page, accessed by opening a new tab, and typing in "about:flags". A series of...