Windows 10: How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

Discus and support How to set 2 or more paths in a folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys , i will want to know if anyone can inform me how i will can set more that one path to make it visible in a folder ... Because i have 2 HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnpyla, Jul 31, 2015.

1. johnpyla Win User

How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

Hi guys ,
    i will want to know if anyone can inform me how i will can set more that one path to make it visible in a folder ... Because i have 2 HDD and i will want in Documents folders to see 2 different paths ... One from C and one from D ... Any idea ? *Smile*sarc

:)

johnpyla, Jul 31, 2015
  2. viangkee Win User
    viangkee, Jul 31, 2015
  3. reevesloh Win User
    How to lock a folder or set a passwrod (C6-00)

Can someone teach me pls

reevesloh, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

1. How to set 2 or more paths in a folder - Similar Threads - set more paths

2. Path to folders messed up. How to rename no name folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path to folders messed up. How to rename no name folder.: Ran a script that created a folder with no name. It has other folders and files under it. I am not able to open folders or files under this empty name folder. You can see from the snippets, the folders shows in explorer and powershellWhen opening a file or folder get errors...
  3. Path to folders messed up. How to rename no name folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path to folders messed up. How to rename no name folder.: Ran a script that created a folder with no name. It has other folders and files under it. I am not able to open folders or files under this empty name folder. You can see from the snippets, the folders shows in explorer and powershellWhen opening a file or folder get errors...
  4. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIND settings and more?: HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3
  5. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO FIND settings and more?: HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3
  6. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Folder Path "\..\..\"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Path "\..\..\": Could you please let me know what the slash and period "\..\..\" notation mean in a folder path:C:\Users\Username\Documents\Project\..\..\SubProject\Module.basas I'm trying to understand and old VB6 project that errors out on the path?Thank you.DeuceSactown, USA...
  8. List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows holds a lot of places where a program can be placed so that […] This article List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Folder Icon in the Folder Itself but...PATH?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder Icon in the Folder Itself but...PATH?: I've been doing some web searches and haven't yet found an answer to my problem--though the attached text at the end of my message at least seems to be someone wanting to do the same thing! Unfortunately, he posted the question in 2006 and as of today it remains unanswered....
  10. How to make shortcuts open to full folder path and not libraries path?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make shortcuts open to full folder path and not libraries path?: Hi, I have an issue where if I make shortcuts to specific folders located inside my User folder (Pictures, Videos, Documents, etc), I have an issue where the shortcuts (even on Quick Access) open up to a smart folder where the filepath is something like This PC/Desktop...