Windows 10: How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

Discus and support How to set 2 or more paths in a folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys , i will want to know if anyone can inform me how i will can set more that one path to make it visible in a folder ... Because i have 2 HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnpyla, Jul 31, 2015.

1. johnpyla Win User

How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

Hi guys ,
    i will want to know if anyone can inform me how i will can set more that one path to make it visible in a folder ... Because i have 2 HDD and i will want in Documents folders to see 2 different paths ... One from C and one from D ... Any idea ? *Smile*sarc

:)

johnpyla, Jul 31, 2015
  2. viangkee Win User
    viangkee, Jul 31, 2015
  3. reevesloh Win User
    How to lock a folder or set a passwrod (C6-00)

Can someone teach me pls

reevesloh, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

1. How to set 2 or more paths in a folder - Similar Threads - set more paths

2. How to write UNC paths for Group Policy Editor? (folder on NAS)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to write UNC paths for Group Policy Editor? (folder on NAS): Hello! I'm trying to set just one of my folders to be in "Always Offline" mode; the folder is located via WiFi to Synology DS218+ NAS (home LAN). It is the Downloads folder and I've used "Folder Redirection" place it on the NAS. The issue: to enable "Always Offline" for a...
  3. "Unable to set the DLL search path to the servicing stack folder" means what?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Unable to set the DLL search path to the servicing stack folder" means what?: When I run 'DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH', the resulting DISM.LOG includes this: 2018-10-18 17:23:35, Warning DISM DISM OS Provider: PID=8020 TID=7028 Unable to set the DLL search path to the servicing stack folder. C:\Windows may not point to...
  4. Folder Icon in the Folder Itself but...PATH?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder Icon in the Folder Itself but...PATH?: I've been doing some web searches and haven't yet found an answer to my problem--though the attached text at the end of my message at least seems to be someone wanting to do the same thing! Unfortunately, he posted the question in 2006 and as of today it remains unanswered....
  5. How to set a Folder view preference for a specific folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set a Folder view preference for a specific folder: How to set a Folder view preference for a specific folder, so that it always opens in your preferred view, even if it is different from the system-wide default? 99731
  6. How to make shortcuts open to full folder path and not libraries path?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make shortcuts open to full folder path and not libraries path?: Hi, I have an issue where if I make shortcuts to specific folders located inside my User folder (Pictures, Videos, Documents, etc), I have an issue where the shortcuts (even on Quick Access) open up to a smart folder where the filepath is something like This PC/Desktop...
  7. How to change the folder path for Documents, Music, etc libraries?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the folder path for Documents, Music, etc libraries?: I plan on having an SSD for the OS and a separate hard drive for programs/documents, music, etc. What I don't know is how exactly to change the directory for my Documents, music, videos, pictures, downloads libraries. Can anyone explain how to do this? This is for Windows...
  8. A possible issue when setting up a folder in the environment path...

in Windows 10 Support
    A possible issue when setting up a folder in the environment path...: The other day I was setting up this: C:\Python27 in the environment variable path so I can access Python from the command prompt. Usually in the previous builds and in Win8/Win7 you just perform the set up in the PC/Computer properties and when you're pressed Ok the requisite...
  9. Display full path for special folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Display full path for special folders: Hi, I recently migrated to Win10 Home Edition x64 from Win7. One thing that is absolutely maddening to me is the inability of seeing the full path in the navigation bar for special folders like "Downloads", "Desktop", "Images" and many more where just their names are...
  10. Path to 'Documents' folder -- strange behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Path to 'Documents' folder -- strange behavior: About three weeks ago I migrated from XP to Windows 10, putting all my personal folders that were in XP's 'My Documents' into Win10's 'Documents' folder. The eBooks for my legacy eBook reader (MobiPocket) were in the XP folder 'My eBooks', which is now a sub-folder of Win10's...