How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry?

Discus and support How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to set a custom active title bar color via the Registry? This works for the inactive title bar color: Code: reg add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lolnothankyou, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:22 AM.

1. lolnothankyou Win User

Is it possible to set a custom active title bar color via the Registry?

This works for the inactive title bar color:
    Code: reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM" /v "AccentColorInactive" /t REG_DWORD /d "your color here" /f[/quote]

:)

lolnothankyou, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

3. ddinc Win User
    Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

I am looking for the opposite *Smile

is it possible to change the black text color ?

I have played with some registry color settings without success.

How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry? [​IMG]

How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry? [​IMG]

4. Easy301 Win User

Title bar colors all of a sudden started appearing? Can't remove. How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry? :(

HI!

Unfortunately selecting that option turns off the color for the taskbar as well. While this removes the title bar color and sets it back to white it also removes the color for the taskbar.

I don't know why, or even how, but I've always had a custom task bar color of blue with no colored title bars. The issue of the title bars appearing as my custom color only just started this morning with no changes to personalization or colors made. The only way I found to keep the colors on my taskbar only while bringing my title bar colors back to white was the registry edit above.

Thanks!

Thema:

1. How to set a custom active title bar color via Registry? - Similar Threads - set custom active

2. Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack: Hi I have gone to reinstall FSX Acceleration onto my Windows 10 desktop after a clean install of Windows and I cannot activate it. Everything seems to install correctly but when I start up FSX I get an error message that FSX Acceleration could not be activated. I also get...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0
  4. Reset Factory Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Factory Settings: I have a Primebook that I want to reset to factory settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reset-factory-settings/86bcef12-4312-4d02-ac62-ba0aeadc413e
  5. How to rename the default folder "3D Objects" to "Work"?

How to rename the default folder "3D Objects" to "Work"?: Hi, I am not a graphics expert or have nothing to do with 3D modelling and hence have no use for the folder name "3D objects". I would rather rename it to something useful like "Work" please can you assist me in this? I followed these steps:...
  6. How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.: I have a Toshiba Satellite s55 and a dell monitor. Can get home screen on monitor but if I choose 2 as the monitor I can't get the mouse to come back to my laptop....
  7. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  8. How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10: [IMG] Booting the computer system involves loading an operating system from the various boot devices like drivers, network, and USB drives when the computer is switched on. Once the startup sequence finishes loading the operating system, the system hardware will be [...]...
  9. How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see what is the bootres.dll file in the Windows 10 OS and where is it located. We will also see how to fix or replace a corrupted bootres.dll file that may prevent you from booting [...] This post How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in...
  10. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"