Windows 10: How to set default saving to NAS?

Discus and support How to set default saving to NAS? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just upgraded to Win 10. Under Win 7 I had all my music stored on a NAS. I can get windows to use the music from there - although ti's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by geofflove, Aug 6, 2015.

1. geofflove Win User

How to set default saving to NAS?

Just upgraded to Win 10. Under Win 7 I had all my music stored on a NAS. I can get windows to use the music from there - although ti's been intermittenet sometimes telling me there is no music....

However, I want to set the NAS as the default save location for music. In settings > system > storage I have tried to change the save location but it is only listing hard drives directly attached to the comp. It;s not listing network attached devices even though the drives have been mapped and do appear in "This PC" as available drives.

How can I do this?

Thanks

:)

geofflove, Aug 6, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 6, 2015
  3. How to set backlight to battery saving mode during navigation

Well, actually I found out that there are couple of ways to turn off the backlight during navigation

When navigating press the window button (= switches to main screen, and screen goes dark after timeout) or power-lock button (=turns off backlight immediately)

But in both of these cases the navigation is in audio only mode. So the screen is not lit up even if there is instructions.

So there are modes

backlight always on

backlight never on = audio only

I just wish there where backlight on only when needed- mode too...

Havis---01, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

How to set default saving to NAS?

1. How to set default saving to NAS? - Similar Threads - set default saving

2. set your default save location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set your default save location.: We couldn’t set your default save location.The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit.The error code is 0x80070005, in case you need it.I have tried a lot of things but nothing will work I'm trying to download some Xbox games. but it wont work on my...
  3. set your default save location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set your default save location.: We couldn’t set your default save location.The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit.The error code is 0x80070005, in case you need it.I have tried a lot of things but nothing will work I'm trying to download some Xbox games. but it wont work on my...
  4. set your default save location.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Change Save-As dialog box default settings

Change Save-As dialog box default settings: I am frequently building PDFs from excel files as a compliance practice for invoice backups. When doing so, after changing my file type to .pdf, I always have to manually select "Minimum Size" and "Options - Publish What - Selection". Is there any way to set these two items...
  6. set a default directory to always save to

set a default directory to always save to: How can I set a default directory to always save to on my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-a-default-directory-to-always-save-to/2b3c4397-9b29-4748-85fe-6c17e243e232
  7. Cannot set default save location.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot set default save location.: I tried to innstall forza 4 from xbox app on windows 10 on my G: drive and it said that i had to change the default save location for games so i press it and chose the G: drive for apps and it said i had to delete other apps so i pressed yes. i then said that i cant set my...
  8. How to set default save destination for “microsoft print to pdf”?

How to set default save destination for “microsoft print to pdf”?: How do i set default location everytime print to pdf is clicked? I do not want to have the save as prompt coming up as im trying to automate saving internet explorer webpage using powershell....
  9. How to set default save locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set default save locations: How to set oe change default save locations MS Win 10 e.g. Pictures & Documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-save-locations/33862145-e205-4325-baa6-eab1f26c22b6
  10. Setting default save location?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting default save location?: I have a friend who is asking me for some help with her computer. It's a fairly basic issue but I'm afraid I don't know the answer so I thought I'd try here. Some of her programs are saving to OneDrive, otherwise known as The Cloud. She strongly prefers to save to her own...