Windows 10: How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016

Discus and support How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a client with a new Win 10 PC and MSWord ( I think) 2016. They need to set the correct envelope orientation for the Epson printer they have. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fireberd, Sep 18, 2016.

1. fireberd Win User

How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016

I have a client with a new Win 10 PC and MSWord ( I think) 2016. They need to set the correct envelope orientation for the Epson printer they have. I know how to do it in MSWord 2003, but not sure if its the same in new version??

:)

fireberd, Sep 18, 2016

2. problem printing envelopes on Epson Stylus CX6600 - worked fine on Win7

Hi.

I have an Epson Stylus CX6600 printer that I've had for years. I recently upgraded to Win10 from Win7, and now I can't print envelopes. The orientation is right, but the paper size doesn't seem to get changed for the envelope. When the printer prints my
    envelope, it seems to print off of the envelope. When I put in a standard sheet of paper, I can see that the orientation is correct, but the addresses are on the left side of the page instead of the right. To print envelopes, I need to slide the paper guide
    to the right, not the left.

My wife's computer is still Win7, and it works just as expected there, so it seems that Win10 is the culprit.

Thanks for any help.

TimothyWilliamstjw, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Display Orientation

set orientation, Sep 18, 2016
  4. How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016

Hi, @fireberd:

I may misunderstand your question...
    I use an HP, not an Epson, but the printer's paper trays have a diagram showing how to feed an envelope for proper printing.
    So, I've never had to fiddle with settings in MS Office.

However, perhaps the 2 screen shots from MS Word 2016 Pro Plus under Win10 Pro (x64) might help?
    They show the dialog for "envelopes" after choosing "mailings" from the ribbon....

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 18, 2016
  5. fireberd Win User
    That's it. Its basically the same as it was in MSWord 2003.

Thanks. Saves me a lot of time.

Jack

fireberd, Sep 18, 2016
  6. Excellent!

I'm glad I could help.

Cheers,

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016

1. How to set Envelope orientation in MSWord 2016 - Similar Threads - set Envelope orientation

2. HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE?: HOW TO PRINT ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-address-on-envelope/6a892f10-04f9-4e35-9c61-13b2f1d0c985
  3. How to drag the cursor to display 2 with a diagonal orientation setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to drag the cursor to display 2 with a diagonal orientation setting?: I have my monitors set diagonally in corners from each other. Once, set. I cannot move the cursor from one screen to the other. There's a toggle to easily do this in windows 11. I am not allowed to use windows 11 yet. I have to use windows 10. Any help greatly appreciated....
  4. How to drag the cursor to display 2 with a diagonal orientation setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to drag the cursor to display 2 with a diagonal orientation setting?: I have my monitors set diagonally in corners from each other. Once, set. I cannot move the cursor from one screen to the other. There's a toggle to easily do this in windows 11. I am not allowed to use windows 11 yet. I have to use windows 10. Any help greatly appreciated....
  5. Envelopes

Envelopes: I'm trying to print a #10 envelope. The default settings are all showing correctly.. but when I print the envelope everything prints too far to the right and It won't let me adjust...
  6. MSWord deleting everything

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MSWord deleting everything: Highlight a word and click delete. The word is deleted. a pause then Word begins deleting everything and will not stop. Have tried a few suggestions but nothing seems to fix it. Does not do this often, maybe 5% of the time delete is attempted. Only does this in MSWord and not...
  7. how to print an out envelopes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to print an out envelopes: how to print n out envelopes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-an-out-envelopes/56137a4e-a593-41bd-b71b-84ec9388150b
  8. MSWord EXCell and Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSWord EXCell and Outlook: I Had the MSOffice on my PC but after MS Windows upgraded my system, I have to pay PER YEAR for them now. Where did they go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msword-excell-and-outlook/a71bbbd7-f38c-481e-8e82-22847f8990c2
  9. Envelopes

Envelopes: How do I print a business envelope? Printer keeps saying add paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelopes/a2770446-47cf-4821-b6d1-f0594990c74f
  10. Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar: Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar. When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word 2016 envelope orientation

2. how to change word envelope to landscape

3. how to make the envelope to a landscape orentation