Windows 10: how to set up my window

Discus and support how to set up my window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does anyone know what I can do someone brought me a computer for Christmas and I ret the computer from scratch and now I cant personalize anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keijuannahpete, Aug 21, 2018.

1. how to set up my window

does anyone know what I can do someone brought me a computer for Christmas and I ret the computer from scratch and now I cant personalize anything because it keep saying that I need a key product I there any way I can find it out if I don't have the code.

:)

keijuannahpete, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 21, 2018
  4. how to set up my window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

how to set up my window

1. how to set up my window - Similar Threads - set window

2. Windows 10 resetting to factory settings and deleting all files upon start up or restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 resetting to factory settings and deleting all files upon start up or restart: I have been having this problem since I purchased my desktop. It is running Windows 10 Home edition. Each time the computer restarts or is shut down completely, all of my settings and files are erased. This includes Chrome, my desktop background, and all the files/shortcuts I...
  3. Windows 10 boot stuck after update, unless BIOS settings reset on every start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot stuck after update, unless BIOS settings reset on every start: Hello, I have recently installed an update for Windows 10, after which, if I shutdown, and I turn on the computer later, the laptop will be stuck on the BIOS screen which goes like "Press ESC to go to Boot Options". After a few restart attempts and repeated pressing on the...
  4. Windows 10 boot stuck, unless BIOS settings reset on every start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot stuck, unless BIOS settings reset on every start: Hello, I have recently installed an update for Windows 10, after which, if I shutdown, and I turn on the computer later, the laptop will be stuck on the BIOS screen which goes like "Press ESC to go to Boot Options". After a few restart attempts and repeated pressing on the...
  5. Windows 10 sync settings: do I lost the backup when change the sign in?

Windows 10 sync settings: do I lost the backup when change the sign in?: I can't use the option to sign-in with a Microsoft account because it doesn't accept (all) special characters (I use instead a local account). So I only use the Microsoft account for few minute, sometime, just to sync my settings. But I wonder if that works: 1/ do...
  6. WINDOWS PC NOW SET UP AS XBOX?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WINDOWS PC NOW SET UP AS XBOX?: How do i get my PC back to what it should be? Im signing in and instead of the usual windows set up its coming up as it would on an xbox??? help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pc-now-set-up-as-xbox/52883b4a-6816-46e3-bc15-1f159717e3d1"
  7. windows defender organization settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender organization settings: How can i turn on this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-organization-settings/ac190b03-6782-4c45-9a86-af4e205626dd"
  8. Can't access "Searching Windows" tab in Search in Settings on Windows 10

Can't access "Searching Windows" tab in Search in Settings on Windows 10: Hi, I can't access the "Searching Windows" tab in Search in Settings on Windows 10. I'm using Asus VivoBook laptop. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-searching-windows-tab-in-search-in/b3de4557-3713-4bea-a31a-d8dcc33b6cef
  9. Easy Guide: How to Set the Default Printer or Scanner in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Set the Default Printer or Scanner in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers or scanners connected to your computer, you can configure a primary device set as your default. In this article we show you how to do that. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  10. How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive for Windows 10 is a great cloud storage tool designed to easily backup all your files and documents. It also makes it super easy for users to gain access to their files that are located in the cloud without [...] This post How to set up OneDrive on...