Windows 10: how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

Discus and support how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, How can I set the default zoom level of the body of an Outlook 2016 email message to be 200%? This is on a Windows 10 PC. thanks for any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cybergoat, Jun 29, 2017.

1. cybergoat Win User

how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

Hi,

How can I set the default zoom level of the body of an Outlook 2016 email message to be 200%? This is on a Windows 10 PC.

thanks for any help.

:)

cybergoat, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Memere003 Win User

windows 10 font too small

I did all of that and it didn't change the font for the web screen. I have to use Zoom up to 200 on some pages in order to read the. Also, My email, Outlook is very small font and I have to use Zoom.

Memere003, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    How do I set my email to sync automatically when I'm on wifi, but only manually when I'm on cellular data?

This is not possible right now. You can ask for it at the
    suggestion box

Entegy, Jun 29, 2017
Thema:

how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

1. how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email - Similar Threads - set zoom 200%

2. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  3. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  4. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?: How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-my-email-lookout-automaticly-open/ff4712e0-7548-4a8e-b8af-3c5b15d6087d
  6. How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?: How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-my-email-lookout-automaticly-open/ff4712e0-7548-4a8e-b8af-3c5b15d6087d
  7. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  8. Outlook Emails Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Emails Won't Open: Hello, For the past month, every time I click on an email in Outlook to open it the email will not open and I get the following error: " Your message cannot be displayed right now". I am currently using a MacBook Air on Safari and have tried several other browsers with no...
  9. Outlook email will not open on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email will not open on PC: Message today on PC screen: 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and start again.' Help! Only thing different is downloaded iTunes yesterday....
  10. Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened: My wife's laptop on the same network as my PC and using the same version of Outlook 365 displays the paperclip indicating the message has an attached file. But when the message file is opened the attached file is no longer displayed (and available to be opened) above the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nuance opening at 200%

2. can i have emails in outlook open 200% magnified

3. outlook at 200%

4. outlook set zoom to 200%,
  5. 200% Zoom bei neuer Email,
  6. outlook email less than 200%,
  7. outlook open zoom 200% global,
  8. outlook 2016 default zoom size,
  9. new outlook email stuck in zoomed to 200%,
  10. outlook messages default zoom when opening,
  11. set microsoft outlook mail zoom to 200%,