Windows 10: how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

Discus and support how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, How can I set the default zoom level of the body of an Outlook 2016 email message to be 200%? This is on a Windows 10 PC. thanks for any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cybergoat, Jun 29, 2017.

1. cybergoat Win User

how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

Hi,

How can I set the default zoom level of the body of an Outlook 2016 email message to be 200%? This is on a Windows 10 PC.

thanks for any help.

:)

cybergoat, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Memere003 Win User

windows 10 font too small

I did all of that and it didn't change the font for the web screen. I have to use Zoom up to 200 on some pages in order to read the. Also, My email, Outlook is very small font and I have to use Zoom.

Memere003, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    How do I set my email to sync automatically when I'm on wifi, but only manually when I'm on cellular data?

This is not possible right now. You can ask for it at the
    suggestion box

Entegy, Jun 29, 2017
Thema:

how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email

1. how to set zoom to 200% automatically when opening Outlook email - Similar Threads - set zoom 200%

2. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007: Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail. I cannot open links from my email. I have edge as my default browser. I am using outlook 2007 and I have the latest updates. I have tried using firefox as my...
  3. Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.

Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.: First - I am a very NON-TECHNICAL user. But I have been frustrated because when I am on a website and it gives me an option to CLICK HERE to email someone, the link won't open my Outlook email (or any email). I gave checked my WIndows Settings Defaulkt Apps and it shows...
  4. Outlook email will not open on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email will not open on PC: Message today on PC screen: 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and start again.' Help! Only thing different is downloaded iTunes yesterday....
  5. video automatically zooms in

video automatically zooms in: Hi, I've read a lot of forums & they suggest doing a restore. First. I'm not sure how far I have to go back. Second. when I do the w10 upgrades again, after the restore, will that not end up being the same problem. It seems that it does it on "films & tv", youtube & preview...
  6. how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?: how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-open-email-winmaildat-i-do-not-have-outlook/6c80ff22-1477-44d5-80f7-4ef1d6d838fc
  7. How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?

in Browsers and Email
    How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?: I'd like to be able to save my settings for Outlook 2016 (folders, default address book, page layout etc) as well as my email, calendar and contacts etc. I know how to save .pst files for data, but is it possible to save visual preferences as well? 102087
  8. Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email: Hi there question for those "Officy" types On Outlook there's a junk email folder -- I can direct a whole heap of stuff to this junk folder - but is there any way these emails in that folder can get deleted automatically -- doesn't have to be immediately -- say every 60...
  9. Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Tip - How to Set Outlook 2016 Message Default Zoom Level: I installed Outlook 2016 a while ago and have been dissatisfied with the message font size set to 100% whereas I need 150-200% to read messages comfortably when double clicking on them. There is no obvious way to change this in the Outlook settings. I discovered you can...
  10. Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened: My wife's laptop on the same network as my PC and using the same version of Outlook 365 displays the paperclip indicating the message has an attached file. But when the message file is opened the attached file is no longer displayed (and available to be opened) above the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase the zoom level by default to 200% when opening an email

2. how to change default font zoom to 200% outlook

3. windows 10 default to 200% magnified

4. windows 10 stuck on 200% zoom,
  5. outlook 2016 set default zoom,
  6. zoom in outlook 2016,
  7. outlook 2016 macro to zoom email to 200%,
  8. gpo 200% zoom all users win10,
  9. setup default zomm to 200% in outlook 2016,
  10. set default zoom 200% zoom in outlook email,
  11. outlook default zoom to 200%,