Windows 10: how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

Discus and support how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bijobikentu, Jul 29, 2018.

1. how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds.

:)

bijobikentu, Jul 29, 2018

2. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 29, 2018
  4. how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

1. how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds - Similar Threads - setup brand multiple

2. Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing: I'm the main IT technician for a company. Recently i.e. within the last three weeks we ordered about 60 new PCs for a new clinic, all Dell Optiplex Micro 7010s running Windows 11. Pretty much immediately a number currently counting around 10-15 of these PCs have started...
  3. Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing: I'm the main IT technician for a company. Recently i.e. within the last three weeks we ordered about 60 new PCs for a new clinic, all Dell Optiplex Micro 7010s running Windows 11. Pretty much immediately a number currently counting around 10-15 of these PCs have started...
  4. brand new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  5. Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 freezing my brand new PC: Hi, I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the...
  6. how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds: I bought a brand new win 10 pc pre install with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows on ?...
  7. how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds: how to setup a brand new win 10 pc with multiple hdds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-setup-a-brand-new-win-pc-with-multiple-hdds/ecefe643-4cfb-4df7-b771-0a91856f07ed
  8. Windows 10 with multiple HDDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 with multiple HDDs: sorry for the silly/stupid questions as i'm a windows newbie. I have windows 10 PC with (4) 3.5 HDDs as Media, Photos, etc...my main OS is on SSD. I wanted to know when my main OS SSD set to sleep can i make my other HDDs accessible? example, My Plex is on one of my HDDs and...
  9. Brand new Win 10 computer runs slow after setup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new Win 10 computer runs slow after setup: I set up a brand new Win 10 computer following what I have learned on Microsoft Support and other support sites. I worked for about 30 hours (I'm a slow worker) on a long list of settings and program installations. A partial list of the setup steps I took includes:...
  10. Brand new WIN 10 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new WIN 10 user: My old operating system is XP3 and I never used anything else until I bought a brand new Envy with WIN 10 installed. I'm taking it one small step at a time. Recently I installed my first program, CCleaner. Now I can't find the program. I guess WIN 10 doesn't put icons on your...