Windows 10: How to Share Calendar as a Link?

Discus and support How to Share Calendar as a Link? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now. All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SirTophamHatt, May 25, 2018.

1. How to Share Calendar as a Link?

I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now.

All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on Outlook.com but have access to Outlook program) that I can share with a group of people. When I update it, their calendar gets updated on the next sync.

Seems to not exist anymore as I only have options to type email addresses, of which I haven't got time to do and don't have them all anyway.

Doesn't Gmail have this ability? But I don't really want to have to go through Gmail as I use Outlook for everything, and I guess there's no way to share the calendar with gmail (that will stay updated), then share a link to that calendar through gmail to everyone?

Any ideas?

:)

SirTophamHatt, May 25, 2018

2. Shared Hotmail Calendar won't sync with shared users

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. Does the issue occur only with a particular account?

2. When you added the accounts in Hotmail, were the same accounts used in the calendar app?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the steps given in the help article below and check if it helps.

Share your calendar

Also, refer the troubleshooting steps suggested in the link below:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 25, 2018
  3. DGBakerSF Win User
    How to View Shared Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar App

So please provide an answer. It's been weeks. On my system, the Live Tile for Calendar displays events from a shared calendar, but when you open the Win 10 Calendar App, there is nothing from the shared calendar. The shared calendar is not even listed
    to select.

DGBakerSF, May 25, 2018
Thema:

How to Share Calendar as a Link?

1. How to Share Calendar as a Link? - Similar Threads - Share Calendar Link

2. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  3. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  4. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Share or Link !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share or Link !: I have been creating OneDrive links for a long time now without any problem. However if I open OneDrive and click on Share and send nobody receives them ! I have to "create" a link and copy to a email address in order for it to work. If I use the "Share" method my OutLook...
  6. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  7. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  8. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  9. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  10. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization