Windows 10: How to Share Calendar as a Link?

Discus and support How to Share Calendar as a Link? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now. All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SirTophamHatt, May 25, 2018.

1. How to Share Calendar as a Link?

I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now.

All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on Outlook.com but have access to Outlook program) that I can share with a group of people. When I update it, their calendar gets updated on the next sync.

Seems to not exist anymore as I only have options to type email addresses, of which I haven't got time to do and don't have them all anyway.

Doesn't Gmail have this ability? But I don't really want to have to go through Gmail as I use Outlook for everything, and I guess there's no way to share the calendar with gmail (that will stay updated), then share a link to that calendar through gmail to everyone?

Any ideas?

:)

SirTophamHatt, May 25, 2018

2. Shared Hotmail Calendar won't sync with shared users

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. Does the issue occur only with a particular account?

2. When you added the accounts in Hotmail, were the same accounts used in the calendar app?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the steps given in the help article below and check if it helps.

Share your calendar

Also, refer the troubleshooting steps suggested in the link below:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 25, 2018
  3. DGBakerSF Win User
    How to View Shared Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar App

So please provide an answer. It's been weeks. On my system, the Live Tile for Calendar displays events from a shared calendar, but when you open the Win 10 Calendar App, there is nothing from the shared calendar. The shared calendar is not even listed
    to select.

DGBakerSF, May 25, 2018
Thema:

How to Share Calendar as a Link?

1. How to Share Calendar as a Link? - Similar Threads - Share Calendar Link

2. Preview how Outlook for Windows is updating Shared Calendars

in Windows 10 News
    Preview how Outlook for Windows is updating Shared Calendars: Microsoft is continuing to invest in Outlook for Windows calendar capabilities to assist customers in managing their time and connecting with people who help them achieve more. We are introducing an opportunity for Office 365 customers to preview new shared calendar...
  3. home networks & shared links

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    home networks & shared links: Please can anyone, give me answer how to correct the following. I have Windows 10 just updated to version 1809. My wife & I both had computer that were linked through the home network. a short while ago her machine crashed, due to a faulty mother board & scrapped, therefor...
  4. share link

in Windows 10 Customization
    share link: Every time I go to use the....share link, by email....it asks.....choose which account to send the email from.......but it doesn't give me any choice to choose from....what is wrong or what don't I have set up correct.......
  5. Viewing Public/Shared Calendars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing Public/Shared Calendars: How do you import a public calendar (with a URL) into the Window's 10 calendar app, NOT OUTLOOK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/viewing-publicshared-calendars/00f6f0ee-32d6-4500-b737-e6f958f564e4
  6. Calendar link does not work

Calendar link does not work: OK, so I now created a calendar. Now I want to share the calendar by putting a link to the calendar on my website. So I click share, select the desired calendar, select "links to event details" and there are three links. I copy the one that says "view in a web browser" into a...
  7. "Sharing" links with Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    "Sharing" links with Outlook 2010: So I've upgraded to Windows 10 successfully and everything seems to be working properly (except Cortana, but that's deliberate.) One annoyance I'm experiencing is that while the various built-in Modern/Metro apps have a "Share" button, Outlook 2010 is not recognized as a...
  8. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??: Hi *Smile I added my Google account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, but I can only view some of my Google Calendars (my personal and a few others) BUT none of the calendars under the "other calendars" category on Google Calendars are populating/syncing and showing...
  9. How to Share OneDrive Links on Apple Computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Share OneDrive Links on Apple Computers: I've sent links to share photo folders from my OneDrive account to various people. The links open fine for anyone using Windows PCs but people using iMacs & iPads can't open the links. I also can't open the links using my iPod Touch. The same people using Apple computers can...
  10. Sharing Internet Explorer Links

in Windows 10 Support
    Sharing Internet Explorer Links: What's the best way to share links from Internet Explorer in Windows 10? I have seen how to do it using the Charms bar in Windows 8 but that functionality seems to be gone in Windows 10. Thanks, 10439