Windows 10: How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

Discus and support How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by realtebo., Aug 17, 2018.

1. realtebo. Win User

How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10.

I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE.

I cannot find the share via usb option, probably I dreamed of it.

I go to (italian, sorry)

Pannello di controllo\Rete e Internet\Centro connessioni di rete e condivisione

Then click on 'ethernet', click on 'sharing' , I enable the first option. But then I have no ethernet connection in the combo box.

EDIT: Sorry for non writing this first, but I cannot in this case, share the connection via Wi-Fi, because the phone has a problem with the wifi. Anyway, I asked to use usb for sharing connection, not how to share it using Wifi How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ? :)

:)

realtebo., Aug 17, 2018

2. Unable to share internet connection"Internet Connection Sharing is currently enabled for connection 'tunnel_32769'

Hello Graham,

We regret the inconvenience and we also appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• What is the make and model of the laptop you are using?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Is it an abrupt issue?

• Did you verify if the Internet connection Services is running?

• Are you normally connect to internet even when the network sharing fails?

• Do have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?

We also need which of the following cases of network sharing applies to your case:

1. One laptop using its Ethernet connection for Internet access and its WiFi adapter to broadcast.

2. One laptop that is connected to the Internet through a mobile USB modem and broadcasts the wireless network through its WiFi adapter.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if the following steps help to resolve the issue.

Step-1. Disable wi-fi adapter.

Step-2. Enable it again.

Step-3. Create wi-fi hot spot again.

Step-4. Now share network connection from where internet is connected to wi-fi hotspot adapter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Internet connection Sharing in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 17, 2018
  3. winmoses Win User
    Internet Sharing Windows 10

I had windows 7 and I connect to internet through 3g USB Modem. when on windows 7 I used to share this connection from my laptop via wifi access created manually from command prompt.

after upgrading to windows 10 I tried the same. It seems everything is right from the laptop point of view. Sharing is done as instructed. the phone also connects and it even checks the speed of the internet. but there is no internet access in my phone.

it happens only with my USB Modem connection.

is there a solution for this?

winmoses, Aug 17, 2018
  4. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

Can i use ics to share internet on my android phone on windows 10 via USB cable.

Hi John,

I understand your concern to share internet on android phone and Windows 10 system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and exactly model of the android device you are using?
    • How exactly are you trying to access the android phone on Windows 10?
    • How exactly have you got to know that your device supports Internet Connection Sharing feature?

I suggest you to refer to the phone user manual, confirm once if you are able to access the feature. If so, check if you can find the steps to do it.

Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

1. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ? - Similar Threads - share internet connection

2. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet: Summary:We are experiencing intermittent issues with ICS Internet Connection Sharing and have a hard time figuring out the root cause. The setup is as follows: 1. The PC Host is connected to a RNDIS device Device via USB cable2. The RNDIS Device, when connected creates a...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet: Summary:We are experiencing intermittent issues with ICS Internet Connection Sharing and have a hard time figuring out the root cause. The setup is as follows: 1. The PC Host is connected to a RNDIS device Device via USB cable2. The RNDIS Device, when connected creates a...
  4. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth: I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-phone-internet-using-bluetooth/1c7d3385-aefa-43a2-b701-79f8bb103cc8
  6. windows 10 internet connection sharing

windows 10 internet connection sharing: Windows 10 internet connection sharing does not persist across system restart. The tick box on the sharing tab remains ticked, but the connection is not shared until the box is unticked and ticked again....
  7. Internet Connection Sharing: Using Multiple adapters?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Connection Sharing: Using Multiple adapters?: Is there a way I can increase internet throughput/responsiveness on a single Windows 10 pc by enabling both wireless and wired communications at the same time? I have access to a community wide wireless network, and I have my own router with both wireless and wired...
  8. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...
  9. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...
  10. how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth: Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down. 20547

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb internet sharing windows 10

2. internet connection sharing usb windows 10

3. windows 10 internet sharing usb

4. windows 10 share internet with usb,
  5. how to share usb connection in windows 10,
  6. windows 10 shared usb connection to smastphone