Windows 10: How to show login screen on a specific monitor?

Discus and support How to show login screen on a specific monitor? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have three monitors. Currently, the login/sign in screen is on the far right monitor. How do I configure so that the login screen is on the far left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 2myCharlie, Jun 19, 2016.

1. How to show login screen on a specific monitor?

I have three monitors. Currently, the login/sign in screen is on the far right monitor. How do I configure so that the login screen is on the far left monitor?

:)

2myCharlie, Jun 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 takes forever to bring up sign-in screen

To the specific case (in SVT13 Sony Vaio ) where it takes extremely long time to show login menu, typically 10 minutes for login screen to appear, just left click and drag from bottom of the screen, the login appeared magically.

AjayVijayasarathy, Jun 19, 2016
  3. How to login to a FTP server with specific user account by Edge ?

I think FTP access not included in EDGE. You can use "Open with Internet Explorer", and hit 'Alt' key to access the task window - select View and choose Open FTP site with File Explorer. Or you can use command prompt and open ftp site using command : ftp
    <url>

I feel better to use a ftp client instead for a better access.

Prabodha Kumar, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to show login screen on a specific monitor?

Brink, Jun 19, 2016
  5. Awesome! Thank you for the link to step by step instruction. That resolved the issue.

2myCharlie, Jun 19, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to show login screen on a specific monitor?

1. How to show login screen on a specific monitor? - Similar Threads - show login screen

2. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?: I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken to a black starting screen that has a big “GIGABYTE” in the middle and then eventually I get redirected to what I believe is...
  3. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?: I have a pc and for the past few months I haven’t been able to get to the login screen on my monitor, every time I try and boot it up I just get taken to a black starting screen that has a big “GIGABYTE” in the middle and then eventually I get redirected to what I believe is...
  4. How to I get to the login screen on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. On screen keyboard not showing a specific setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen keyboard not showing a specific setting: When I started using the on screen keyboard, I realized that when I made an input on my actual keyboard, the on screen key would not light up . I went into the OSK's settings to see if it was a setting I could turn on, but there was nothing. Does anyone know where I can find...
  6. ProcMon - how to monitor a specific file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ProcMon - how to monitor a specific file?: Is there a way to have ProcMon monitor what applications are accessing a specific file. I am aware of setting "Path"=. [pathname] However, I don't know how to have ProcMon monitor a specific file within that folder, i.e. what applications are actively accessing that file....
  7. Show Lock Screen on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Lock Screen on Login Screen: When I set the Lock Screen to display for the Login Screen it does show, but just as a blurry image of the actual image set for the lock screen does this happen for everyone or does the Login screen show the same as it does for the lock screen? WIN 10 Pro 64Bit Thank you,...
  8. How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?: We have two accounts on our Windows 10 pro. Admin and Standard user. Both have different passwords. Issue: If I log in under Admin, say to install updates, and then reboot computer. Upon later boot the login screen will show Admin for the login. This is confusing for the...
  9. How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?: We have two accounts on our Windows 10 pro. Admin and Standard user. Both have different passwords. Issue: If I log in under Admin, say to install updates, and then reboot computer. Upon later boot the login screen will show Admin for the login. This is confusing for the...
  10. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...